TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

People going repeatably to different boxes and non-profits, that you have admitted they have done, would be for what other purpose? 100% turnout in cities where the mules were is another way to prove it. As I have said before only the swing states large shitholes had that kind of turnout, why?
I don’t know if they were going to the drop boxes or the Starbucks next to the Dropbox or the post office behind the Dropbox. You don’t know either because all you have are assumptions and dots on a map. Not proof of anything. Yet you lie about it and pretend that your claims are verified. They are not. Not even close

Circumstantial evidence is being ignored by the court's and the DOJ, and after the mob went after SC justice's, we can easily see why.
We could be in court for the rest of our lives if we took all the conspiracy theory circumstantial evidence seriously. Waste of time. If something substantial is found then it can be used in law enforcement. Y’all cried wolf too many times with nothing to show but lies. Game over

I don’t know if they were going to the drop boxes or the Starbucks next to the Dropbox or the post office behind the Dropbox. You don’t know either because all you have are assumptions and dots on a map. Not proof of anything. Yet you lie about it and pretend that your claims are verified. They are not. Not even close
The pings and locations are very accurate. That excuse is total bullshit.

We could be in court for the rest of our lives if we took all the conspiracy theory circumstantial evidence seriously. Waste of time. If something substantial is found then it can be used in law enforcement. Y’all cried wolf too many times with nothing to show but lies. Game over
Law enforcement has been notified and they are doing nothing. That is admitting guilt. Do not tell it would not be if all of this put a Trump victory in question. Your double standards and blatant dishonesty are showing. Traitor.

The pings and locations are very accurate. That excuse is total bullshit.
It’s not an excuse it’s an accurate statement. We don’t know what dots on a map are doing. If I geo tracked you to the lumber yard can I say that’s verified proof you stole wood? The comical thing about your argument is you want to say it proves you stole wood and there isn’t even evidence that wood was stolen!

Law enforcement has been notified and they are doing nothing. That is admitting guilt. Do not tell it would not be if all of this put a Trump victory in question. Your double standards and blatant dishonesty are showing. Traitor.
There were plenty of wingnuts claiming Trump stole the 2016 election. Go find one post of me supporting that narrative. I dare you

Law enforcement isn’t doing anything because there is no proof of a crime!!! You don’t seem to get that. The evidence is not there. You are being lied to and you are spreading lies

It’s not an excuse it’s an accurate statement. We don’t know what dots on a map are doing. If I geo tracked you to the lumber yard can I say that’s verified proof you stole wood? The comical thing about your argument is you want to say it proves you stole wood and there isn’t even evidence that wood was stolen!
How many time did I go to the lumber yard? 30 or 40 times in one day?

Ok thank you!!! Not a crime so why are you lying and claiming there is proof of fraud and a stolen election?! You are so damn far away from that it’s a joke.
I am not the one saying thousands of people showing up at drop boxes 30 times a day is somehow normal behavior. You are the one who is stupid enough to believe that, not me.

Also why is no one in the government or media trying to debunk this? Is it because they would have to reveal the accusations and let people decide for themselves? You better fucking believe that because that is why no government official or network is saying one thing about it.

Last edited:
What happens next? #Ripcord
We are now preparing the next phase of our project: pulling the #Ripcord!
Since 2020, we’ve collected a tremendous amount of data and video, along with thousands of pages of documents from open records requests. Our plan is to release it all publicly for crowdsourced review and research. We’ve only analyzed the tip of the iceberg, and there’s far more that will be revealed with the public’s help.
We will post all video and data as soon as possible.
Everything must be reformatted, compressed, and organized for easier access. This is a priority for us, but it will take time. We appreciate your patience while we prepare and we share your excitement for what comes next!
If research isn’t your thing, that’s a-ok. This is just step one. There’s a lot more work to be done.
Please stay tuned. We’ll communicate via email. More information will follow.

Game over.

Also why is no one in the government or media trying to debunk this? Is it because they would have to reveal the accusations and let people decide for themselves? You better fucking believe that because that is why no government official or network is saying one thing about it.
At a certain point grown ups start ignoring wingnut conspiracy theorists and they move on with their business. Y’all cried wolf waaaaaaay to many times. You can’t be taken seriously

Forum List

Back