TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Blocking news stories is common among the little Goebbels of the DNC media. A bit surprising that Newsmax is doing it.
No it's not....They've run like scalded cats from every 2020 elecction fraud story, after Dominion threatened to sue them....They're the typical spineless republican scum who gave us Trump....Fuck Newsmucks.

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist? Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Why lie? Newsmax cancelled merely because they said it wasn't real news, no where did they call it junk. Your whole thread here is a lie.

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

It's

It's Mule Shit

Still waiting on the lawsuits to start flying over the indisputable revelations from the movie.

Dummass-- -- -- do you know of any instance where information revealed in a movie led to prosecution? Which court has jusrisdiction over the six swing states? I thought so. And which court, presented with new evidence that the 2020 election was rigged would hear it now to review the legality of an election now a year and a half old and cannot be undone nor rescinded when they wouldn't even hear it back in 2020? Yeah, I thought so.

Dummass-- -- -- do you know of any instance where information revealed in a movie led to prosecution? Which court has jusrisdiction over the six swing states? I thought so. And which court, presented with new evidence that the 2020 election was rigged would hear it now to review the legality of an election now a year and a half old and cannot be undone nor rescinded when they wouldn't even hear it back in 2020? Yeah, I thought so.
:itsok:

I'll take that as your usual "no." Even you can't make sense out of nor support your own claims.
mRaBkbN.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back