TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Wasn’t Trump in charge of appointing their leadership for 4 years?? What happened?
He didn't drain the swamp because he didn't realize how bad it actually was. Who would have known how deep it actually went ? We are talking years and years of certain agenda's operating in and along side of administration after administration. Like a cat just waiting to strike, they saw that Trump was pulling on their strings to much, and so of course they couldn't stand it, and it was on and they pounced.

He didn't drain the swamp because he didn't realize how bad it actually was. Who would have known how deep it actually went ? We are talking years and years of certain agenda's operating in and along side of administration after administration. Like a cat just waiting to strike, they saw that Trump was pulling on their strings to much, and so of course they couldn't stand it, and it was on and they pounced.
There were a lot of things he didn’t know. That was very very apparent

Of course I think cell phones can play a roll in solving crimes. Why would you assume I think otherwise?!?! I never said anything of the sort!!!
You called it "assumptions" based geo data taken from cell phones, otherwise attempting to separate the data from the actions of the user's by claiming that the users intent doesn't match up with the interpretation of the data and investigative journalism being used. In your assumption or attempt used, law enforcement in the case I'm talking about never could have made the connection stick if you were the deciding interpretor of the data and action's of the crook, and this by way of your huge bias on the case.

You called it "assumptions" based geo data taken from cell phones, otherwise attempting to separate the data from the actions of the user's by claiming that the users intent doesn't match up with the interpretation of the data and investigative journalism being used. In your assumption or attempt used, law enforcement in the case I'm talking about never could have made the connection stick if you were the deciding interpretor of the data and action's of the crook, and this by way of your huge bias on the case.
They are assumptions based on geo data. What do you think is being proven by the geo data?

They are assumptions based on geo data. What do you think is being proven by the geo data?
Without it going to trial we'll never know, and we all know why the court's won't go anywhere near that political football for fear of being sacked as soon as they touch it. The Democrat force was strong in their opinions, and the court's wanted to stay out of it because they didn't want the mob after them, otherwise like they still ran into over the R-v-W case now being revisited.

Hopefully they've grown some, and aren't intimidated as much as they were in the recent past. The law must rule again, instead of deflecting out of fear or going along to get along.

Without it going to trial we'll never know, and we all know why the court's won't go anywhere near that political football for fear of being sacked as soon as they touch it. The Democrat force was strong in their opinions, and the court's wanted to stay out of it because they didn't want the mob after them, otherwise like they still ran into over the R-v-W case now being revisited.

Hopefully they've grown some, and aren't intimidated as much as they were in the recent past. The law must rule again, instead of deflecting out of fear or going along to get along.
Ok good so you are admitting that this movie did not prove a stolen election but only fuels suspicion of fraud.

It’s political propaganda and unsubstantiated assumptions. Nothing more

Linus: "Just wait 'til next year, Charlie Brown. You'll see! Next year at this same time, I'll find a pumpkin patch that is real sincere and I'll sit in that pumpkin patch until the Great Pumpkin appears. He'll rise out of that pumpkin patch and he'll fly through the air with his bag of toys. The Great Pumpkin will appear and I'll be waiting for him! I'll be there! I'll be sitting there in that pumpkin patch... and I'll see the Great Pumpkin. Just wait and see, Charlie Brown."

Linus [writing]: "Everyone tells me you are a fake, but I believe in you. P.S.: if you really are a fake, don't tell me. I don't want to know."

Ok good so you are admitting that this movie did not prove a stolen election but only fuels suspicion of fraud.

They are not unsubstantiated. The evidence put forward establishes multiple people going to multiple drop boxes and going to non-profits in between trips. Those are facts. You claim they are doing something else while repeatably showing up at those places is what is unsubstantiated.

I never said all the cameras were shut off. Some were never turned on. Can you comprehend what you read? Or is the fact that fraud is all but proven rattle your tiny traitor brain?
You’ve been boasting about 1000s of mules and 4 million minutes of video correct? Are you telling me not one of the videos has an actual geo tracked mule going to multiple boxes on it?

They are not unsubstantiated. The evidence put forward establishes multiple people going to multiple drop boxes and going to non-profits in between trips. Those are facts. You claim they are doing something else while repeatably showing up at those places is what is unsubstantiated.
I’m not claiming they are doing something else. I’m not claiming they are doing anything because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE SHOWING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. You are the dimwit claiming to know what they are doing and saying that your assumptions are verified proof of a stolen election. That’s you lying

You’ve been boasting about 1000s of mules and 4 million minutes of video correct? Are you telling me not one of the videos has an actual geo tracked mule going to multiple boxes on it?
No I am not telling you that. I say they could easily show that. In fact, the movie did show one black man doing exactly that in the early AM hours. You just were not paying attention. Now you prove that it did not.

I’m not claiming they are doing something else. I’m not claiming they are doing anything because THERE IS NO EVIDENCE SHOWING WHAT THEY ARE DOING. You are the dimwit claiming to know what they are doing and saying that your assumptions are verified proof of a stolen election. That’s you lying
What would any sane person think they are doing? You are not qualified to answer.

No I am not telling you that. I say they could easily show that. In fact, the movie did show one black man doing exactly that in the early AM hours. You just were not paying attention. Now you prove that it did not.
Oh wow, interesting, what’s the time code on that, I’d love to take a look

What would any sane person think they are doing? You are not qualified to answer.
It makes zero difference what anybody thinks they are doing. We are talking about proof of a stolen election. There needs to be proof of such a dangerous claim…. Not assumptions of what you think dots on a map are doing. Admit you’ve been lying

It makes zero difference what anybody thinks they are doing. We are talking about proof of a stolen election. There needs to be proof of such a dangerous claim…. Not assumptions of what you think dots on a map are doing. Admit you’ve been lying
People going repeatably to different boxes and non-profits, that you have admitted they have done, would be for what other purpose? 100% turnout in cities where the mules were is another way to prove it. As I have said before only the swing states large shitholes had that kind of turnout, why?

Circumstantial evidence is being ignored by the court's and the DOJ, and after the mob went after SC justice's, we can easily see why.

Forum List

Back