TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Passage? So Democrats illegally changed voting laws at the last minute to make it easier to cheat?
Haha, you said I should be arrested for contributing to stealing an election. I showed you a law permitting somebody to drop my ballot off for me. You were wrong as I was legally able to do what I did. Correct?

Haha, you said I should be arrested for contributing to stealing an election. I showed you a law permitting somebody to drop my ballot off for me. You were wrong as I was legally able to do what I did. Correct?
Up till 4, changing the law at the last minute. Shows intent, more than you had on Kavanaugh.

Up till 4, changing the law at the last minute. Shows intent, more than you had on Kavanaugh.
I didn’t change a law. I went through a legal process to vote and you said I should be arrested. You were wrong. Correct?

I didn’t change a law. I went through a legal process to vote and you said I should be arrested. You were wrong. Correct?
Changing voter laws at the last minute is unconstitutional, but that's okay. We will be able to do the same in 2024, since we will have a super majority in both houses next year. The sad part is they won't.

Changing voter laws at the last minute is unconstitutional, but that's okay. We will be able to do the same in 2024, since we will have a super majority in both houses next year. The sad part is they won't.
When did they change the law and make the one I posted?

And regardless of how the law was made I personally followed the law so your claims about me personally breaking the law were unfounded and wrong… correct?

When did they change the law and make the one I posted?

And regardless of how the law was made I personally followed the law so your claims about me personally breaking the law were unfounded and wrong… correct?
They didn't have ballot boxed everywhere till the 2020 election. Like I say, karma is going to be a bitch for a while. Used to be you had to mail in your absentee ballot, with it being notified.

They didn't have ballot boxed everywhere till the 2020 election. Like I say, karma is going to be a bitch for a while. Used to be you had to mail in your absentee ballot, with it being notified.
You didn’t answer either of my questions

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Newsmax probably doesn't want to be sued for slander or defamation. They decided to stick to lying about everything else.

So what? Times change. You used to have to ride a horse 50 miles into town to vote, too. Join us in the 21st century.

Because there is proof that this was happening all over, but that's okay. Karma is coming early, roe vs wade, liberal school board members are getting voted out, and this November it's gonna be a blood bath for your party! Normalcy is going to be returning. South Carolina just passed you have to compete in sports as the gender you were born with! Life is good!
And?

How does it result in a stolen election?
I will wait

Newsmucks is petrified of being sued.....Typical gutless republicans.
Newsmax has really gone downhill fast in the last few years. They used to be pretty fearless and ran good, well researched and confirmed stories for the most part and weren't afraid of any relevant subject matter.

It only shows intent to make it easier for people to vote during a global pandemic. Duh.
Intent to steal elections.

Ballot harvesting makes it so easy to cheat it literally invites it. So do mass mailings of ballots with no verification of who actually voted or if they are even eligible.

Forum List

Back