Ladies and gentlemen, give you the president of the United States on this Memorial Day weekend.

:Now that’s Command and Presence and the world truly respects this fierce warrior 🔥

It's all about the strut. He is walking with some real confidence there. Yeah!!!!

That’s tragic

I can’t blame him. He’s too brain damaged to understand that he is brain damaged.

But, Jill? Yeah. She’s not a good person.

That’s tragic

I can’t blame him. He’s too brain damaged to understand that he is brain damaged.

But, Jill? Yeah. She’s not a good person.
Biden is not "brain damaged", you greasy fuck.

What's your excuse?

Would love to see somebody lob a firecracker at him and yell "Incoming!". The guy would wet himself so bad.

My mother walks better than that, and her assisted living facility insists she use her walker.

Biden may walk slowly but he has never called our troops “losers” and ”suckers,” or asked that our wounded military veterans be kept out of military parades as your boy has.

Last edited:
Biden may walk slowly but he has never called our troops “losers” and ”suckers,” or asked that our wounded military veterans be kept out of military parades as your boy has.

But he looks at his watch as they carry our war dead to the hearse, and calls half all American voters threats to democracy in a speech that was reminiscent of Hitler.

Biden is not "brain damaged", you greasy fuck.

What's your excuse?

Screenshot_20240603-172435-590.png

Forum List

Back