TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Who said it was junk, you?

Because they are the left arm of the Democrats. That’s okay if you want to ignore it. After they get us, they will come after you if you don't do as they want.
Wasn’t Trump in charge of appointing their leadership for 4 years?? What happened?

I heard the Doc is doing really well, it opened in a bunch of cinemas around the country, then there a special premier online, and pay per view streaming I believe.

The fraud literally has not been proven. Fraud has been proclaimed by wingnuts like yourself and others who reference unfounded and unverified evidence. Attempt after attempt to present and argue that "evidence" in court has been laughed out of the room. So where you are at now is a traitorous position where you are spouting lies and demonizing your own country. #Pathetic

"Proven" is a loaded term. Gravity hasn't been "proven," yet still has a significant impact. The EVIDENCE of election tampering, and particularly legal fraud - such as Pennsylvania violating their own constitution with the "no excuse" mail in fraud scheme is overwhelming.

You got the outcome you wanted, and that's all you care about.

Evidence? Here Is The Evidence

It's illegal to drop more than one ballot. Unless the Democrats did away with that in the last election.
Really? What does this say??

authorizing someone to return the ballot on your behalf.
  • Anyone may return your ballot for you, as long as they do not get paid on a per ballot basis. In order for your ballot to be counted, you must fill out the authorization section found on the outside of your ballot envelope.

Biggest problem with Dinesh is not just how poorly researched his films are but how boring they are

Really? What does this say??

authorizing someone to return the ballot on your behalf.
  • Anyone may return your ballot for you, as long as they do not get paid on a per ballot basis. In order for your ballot to be counted, you must fill out the authorization section found on the outside of your ballot envelope.

You're only suppose to drop off 1 ballot. But they dropped multiple ballots off multiple times in the same box. You good with that?

Forum List

Back