TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

I wonder what Lastamender thinks about this? I know he is a huge fan of this flick. Is Newsmax the newest member of the liberal MSM elite now?!

mRaBkbN.jpg

Leave it to a knucklehead like you to think being laughed at as a perennial buffoon by others to be a bonus. Guess the democrat party really does attract all of the dickheads.

He was absolutely sure that this was the big one.

Like the last thirty sure things.

Maybe the next one will be, huh?
Yup, I'm still "Waiting to see" on about a dozen different things from last year. There is no way this dude can take himself seriously at this point. All he's done is posted wrong things and seems forever banned to the Conspiracy Theory section of this rightwing leaning board.

It sure is. They are scared to cross those with the power. Also the movie would be seen by a lot more people, plus it does prove fraud.
Pretty much every broadcast from Newsmax is crossing "Those with power" as you like to call it. They are a Trump centric network that prides itself in posting stories that the liberal MSM won't cover.

Want to try addressing the question again? This time with an answer that makes a little more sense

Yup, I'm still "Waiting to see" on about a dozen different things from last year. There is no way this dude can take himself seriously at this point. All he's done is posted wrong things and seems forever banned to the Conspiracy Theory section of this rightwing leaning board.
The fraud has been proven. The narrative can't and won't accept that. That is what you got, but the truth is out and it will get around.

Let's hope some politicians, besides Trump, jump on board to at least have the felons punished. If the FBI can find them.

Pretty much every broadcast from Newsmax is crossing "Those with power" as you like to call it. They are a Trump centric network that prides itself in posting stories that the liberal MSM won't cover.

Want to try addressing the question again? This time with an answer that makes a little more sense
That is what FOX was supposed to be. Fail, try again. Newsmax is now controlled opposition.

The fraud has been proven. The narrative can't and won't accept that. That is what you got, but the truth is out and it will get around.

Let's hope some politicians, besides Trump, jump on board to at least have the felons punished. If the FBI can find them.
The fraud literally has not been proven. Fraud has been proclaimed by wingnuts like yourself and others who reference unfounded and unverified evidence. Attempt after attempt to present and argue that "evidence" in court has been laughed out of the room. So where you are at now is a traitorous position where you are spouting lies and demonizing your own country. #Pathetic

Forum List

Back