TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

In the dead of night....dropping off a dozen or more ballots.....and taking selfies every time.

Yeah, totally normal behavior!
Whatever happened to the people being able to make up their own minds? Show the film on television. If it is so full of errors you can trust people to figure it out for themselves. Censorship amounts to admitting guilt and it will not be seen any other way.

That is the only article I have seen and it debunks nothing. It deflects and talks about anything but what happened. Lame excuses like "it is not uncommon to go to non profits 5 or 6 times a day'. Yeah, right. They were just near the drop boxes, 30 to 50 times a day? How FUCKING STUPID are you?
I’m smart enough to not make traitorous claims about my country based on ASSUMPTIONS based geo data from cell phones. The fact they they used that BS to try and make an argument shows how very desperate they are. The fact that tards like yourself actually believe it is just sad.

Like the hundreds of clearly identifiable looters and arsonists in the "Summer of Love" were arrested and convicted.....Oh wait.
Yeah, many were. You don’t think people were arrested during those riots?

I’m smart enough to not make traitorous claims about my country based on ASSUMPTIONS based geo data from cell phones. The fact they they used that BS to try and make an argument shows how very desperate they are. The fact that tards like yourself actually believe it is just sad.
The videos show they are not assumptions. The precincts getting 100% turnout only happened in the swing states. That is documented fact. You assholes and traitors got caught.

You don't know your ass from a hot rock.

It was already determined that numerous people lied to FISA in order to spy on Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and Trump, among others.
We were doing it in Libya in 1969.

That the US routinely monitors communication in and out of Russian embassies.
That's nice but it has nothing to do with this. My posts off topic are deleted. I would like to see the same happen to yours.

Still waiting on the lawsuits to start flying over the indisputable revelations from the movie.
You'll be waiting a long time for that.
From what I understand, 2000 Mules isn't an attempt to remove Biden. It's an attempt to shine a light the mass fraud that occurred in the 2020 election.
Will it present indisputable evidence? Probably not.
Will it highlight the inconsistencies and convince many people to be skeptical? Probably so.
I haven't seen it, but I know people who have. They seem convinced that it does a remarkable job of revealing fraud.
In the end, it will hopefully inspire greater vigilance next time around. That's a good thing.

You'll be waiting a long time for that.
From what I understand, 2000 Mules isn't an attempt to remove Biden. It's an attempt to shine a light the mass fraud that occurred in the 2020 election.
Will it present indisputable evidence? Probably not.
Will it highlight the inconsistencies and convince many people to be skeptical? Probably so.
I haven't seen it, but I know people who have. They seem convinced that it does a remarkable job of revealing fraud.
In the end, it will hopefully inspire greater vigilance next time around. That's a good thing.
I have seen it, and it does prove fraud to my satisfaction. They use the technology law enforcement uses and these jerks say it means nothing. Authorities arrest people on phone ping locations. They did it Jan.6th.

I have seen it and it does prove fraud to my satifaction. They use the technology law enforcement uses and these jerks say it means nothing. Authorities arrest people on phone ping locations. They did it Jan.6th.
Yep. Did you see the moron that just laughed at my post? That's how you know you've got the turd-brigade on the ropes.

If they have data and videos of people doing something illegal to rig an election then those people would be under arrest. That’s not happening. And why is Newsmax not covering such clear evidence? Easy answer… none of it is verified. You’re being fed lies
They just dumped the names and all the other records yesterday. But it was done for the democrat party and the fbi and DOJ will ignore it. Just like with Hunter's laptop.

Forum List

Back