TV Shows that suck

Wouldn't it be easier to say what doesn't suck?
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Orange is the New Black
Breaking Bad
American Horror Story
All kind of Documentaries

Oh, yeah, "Walker Texas ranger". Oh my god. My mother, friends of mine gobbled this show up. I never said a word. It was like watching dictionary show based on stupid. I giver her a ya and a hi ya!
hey!...i liked that show.....
irked.gif

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

The Vegas Pawn Stars has a lot of educational matter, experts speaking to antiques and what not. But it's annoying that the Detroit version of it goes by the same name. That is crap.
the bullshit with Chumlee drove me to not watch anymore....

Oh, yeah, "Walker Texas ranger". Oh my god. My mother, friends of mine gobbled this show up. I never said a word. It was like watching dictionary show based on stupid. I giver her a ya and a hi ya!
irked.gif

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

The Vegas Pawn Stars has a lot of educational matter, experts speaking to antiques and what not. But it's annoying that the Detroit version of it goes by the same name. That is crap.

I could never stand those pawn shop shows. BOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG.

irked.gif

Yea, I didn't like their scripted drama.

irked.gif

i used to just like to see what kind of stuff came in the shop......the shit with chumlee ruined the show....

irked.gif

Yea, I didn't like their scripted drama.
there was no need for it....

irked.gif

i used to just like to see what kind of stuff came in the shop......the shit with chumlee ruined the show....

I've only watched them a few times. It really pisses me off that they have these shows on channels like the History Channel and Discovery Channel though, AND they will play them all night long. What a rip off!

irked.gif

I've only watched them a few times. It really pisses me off that they have these shows on channels like the History Channel and Discovery Channel though, AND they will play them all night long. What a rip off!

History channel used to have great shows about actual history...

irked.gif

Now it is all poppycock about ancient aliens and reality television programs.

History needs to do what Discovery is doing...dumping all the fake shit.
TV needs to wise up. Too many other venues to watch shows instead of crappola.

And..I HATE Chumlee.

irked.gif

You left out cryptozoologists and AGW theorists.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

You left out cryptozoologists and AGW theorists.

What a mess that station has become in the last decade or so. When I was growing up the History Channel was great but now it is utter hogwash.

To me, the only newer shows that are worth watching these days is Last Man Standing, Baby Daddy, Girl Meets World, and my most favorite...Blue Bloods! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back