TV Shows that suck

I think The Big Bang Theory is insufferable and unfunny.

If you said that about Mike and Molly, which is created by the same d-bag creator; then I'd agree.

Oh, I like Mike and Molly. Fat people are hilarious.

As a former heavy person I can agree. I am still funny but I am much hotter and happier now. lol.

It's true though. Fat comedians always seem to be funnier for some reason. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

If you said that about Mike and Molly, which is created by the same d-bag creator; then I'd agree.

As a former heavy person I can agree. I am still funny but I am much hotter and happier now. lol.

It's true though. Fat comedians always seem to be funnier for some reason. :lol:

That depends, if their jokes are only about being heavy it can wear thin fairly quickly.

That depends, if their jokes are only about being heavy it can wear thin fairly quickly.

True. Who was the funniest of the 3 Stooges? Curly. :D

I was always partial to Shemp. My local theatre has a Stooges marathon once a month and it is byob. Always a blast.

I was always partial to Shemp. My local theatre has a Stooges marathon once a month and it is byob. Always a blast.

I always liked Curly the best. Hey Moe! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

The jokes are terrible; and fat people shouldn't have their unhealthy lifestyles glorified.

Some are. Some are pretty funny. There really aren't very many good sitcoms out there to choose from. My favorites were Seinfeld, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond, but those are all off air now. :(

Sure, it's unhealthy. I don't really consider that when I'm watching comedy though. I think the woman who plays Molly is pretty funny though. The stupid sister too. :D

The jokes are terrible; and fat people shouldn't have their unhealthy lifestyles glorified.

Some are. Some are pretty funny. There really aren't very many good sitcoms out there to choose from. My favorites were Seinfeld, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond, but those are all off air now. :(

Sure, it's unhealthy. I don't really consider that when I'm watching comedy though. I think the woman who plays Molly is pretty funny though. The stupid sister too. :D

King Of Queens is funny; and Doug is hefty. But it's not like Mike and Molly in which they are making a series of lame fat jokes. It's cos Kevin James is hilarious and actually talented.

Everybody Loves Raymond is like a modern day I Love Lucy; it's too canned for me.

Seinfeld is great. If you're looking for something funny, try watching 'How I Met Your Mother' on Netflix. It's really good. Also, you might want to check out 'Hot In Cleveland.' It's a diamond in the rough.

Why watch TV when there are so many INTERESTING things on the net? There must be a TRILLION video's on Youtube, start with A and you'll never finish looking at all sorts of things you never thought about!
I stopped watching TV after Happy Days, there was so much more to do in the world than just watch TV.....
I severely cut back when they replaced Clayton Moore with a fag, in the Lone Ranger series.
I hate it when uneducated people say stupid crap. Clayton Moore was not replace. He quit over a salary dispute. John Hart filled in during that time. Moore did the last three seasons.

On another note what is up with that America Unearthed series? That Scott Wolter is nuts. He thinks The Davinci Code is real.

King Of Queens is funny; and Doug is hefty. But it's not like Mike and Molly in which they are making a series of lame fat jokes. It's cos Kevin James is hilarious and actually talented.

Everybody Loves Raymond is like a modern day I Love Lucy; it's too canned for me.

Seinfeld is great. If you're looking for something funny, try watching 'How I Met Your Mother' on Netflix. It's really good. Also, you might want to check out 'Hot In Cleveland.' It's a diamond in the rough.

Oh come on, how can you not like Everybody Loves? Frank is a riot. :lol: I love that show.

I've seen How I Met Your Mother before. Not a big fan of that one. :D I've watched Rules of Engagement a couple of times. That's pretty funny. It has David Spader in it and the guy who played Puddy in Seinfeld.

Oh, yeah, "Walker Texas ranger". Oh my god. My mother, friends of mine gobbled this show up. I never said a word. It was like watching dictionary show based on stupid. I giver her a ya and a hi ya!
hey!...i liked that show.....
irked.gif

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

The Vegas Pawn Stars has a lot of educational matter, experts speaking to antiques and what not. But it's annoying that the Detroit version of it goes by the same name. That is crap.
the bullshit with Chumlee drove me to not watch anymore....

I could never stand those pawn shop shows. BOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG.
i used to just like to see what kind of stuff came in the shop......the shit with chumlee ruined the show....

It became like Orange County Choppers....made up family drama
Antique Roadshow was always about the antiques and their story. They didn't need to create fistfights in the aisle

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

The Vegas Pawn Stars has a lot of educational matter, experts speaking to antiques and what not. But it's annoying that the Detroit version of it goes by the same name. That is crap.

yeah the Vegas one is pretty interesting if you over look the skits

i also like antiques road show

Forum List

Back