TV Shows that suck

Anything on the Discovery Channel or History Channel (Pawn Star Network). Fake reality TV like Amish Mafia, Gold Rush etc.

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

The Vegas Pawn Stars has a lot of educational matter, experts speaking to antiques and what not. But it's annoying that the Detroit version of it goes by the same name. That is crap.
Do the antiques answer?

*upon / with regards to / of / about / etc
expletive-deleted

I'm watching TreeHouse show right now. That guy is ANNOYING. NOT FUNNY. He is like a stand up comedian that needs rotten tomaters thrown at him. Oy. But...the tree houses he builds? OMG. Fantastic.

Gold Rush...cuz it's a crock of shit and they never really hit a huge load that I have seen.

The Hunt For Bigfoot shows cuz it's stupid.

Any and all Housewives shows cuz they are stupid.

American Pickers because they have NO CLUE what shit really is worth.

Curse Of Oak Island cuz they never find diddly squat so why watch for an hour. It's stupid too.

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

Storage Wars...because it's stupid. And fake. And the "stars" of it suck.

Anything I'm missing?

Anything having to do with a kardashian. Anything.

Why watch TV when there are so many INTERESTING things on the net? There must be a TRILLION video's on Youtube, start with A and you'll never finish looking at all sorts of things you never thought about!

Saying to watch youtube exclusively is akin to saying diet on chips, soda and ice cream.

I didn't say exclusively, but it certainly has more than enough variety to keep one interested for 8 hours a day!

I only watch tv at night. But I am online at the same time, too. I am reading, typing, watching vids on youtube and shows on tv but pause the vids until a commercial comes on the tv show...then mute that...go back to the vid or the thread or the website...then watch the show some more...wash, rinse repeat. :)

Those House Hunting shows....Islands, Living Hawaii, etc. They get shown 3 houses and have to choose which one. Gimme a break. My sister looked for 2 years before she found a house she COULD buy. All her offers...full price..were declined. Shiller Realtors galore. They would use her offers to let other hunters know so the other ones offered MORE. And, the people hunting for the houses always have the DUMBEST demands. I hate that show.
Then the first thing they do is have contractors tearing down walls, relocating stairs,remodeling the kitchen,etc. They wind up spending more money than they would building a house from scratch.
Speaking of that. I am amazed that show like Love it or List it has not been sued.

Why watch TV when there are so many INTERESTING things on the net? There must be a TRILLION video's on Youtube, start with A and you'll never finish looking at all sorts of things you never thought about!
I stopped watching TV after Happy Days, there was so much more to do in the world than just watch TV.....
I severely cut back when they replaced Clayton Moore with a fag, in the Lone Ranger series.

Why not do something crazy....I don't know...like turn the TV off and read a book?

Any and all reality TV shows. I think the whole idea started out as something kinda different and cool...but they all come across as attention seeking doofs.
Except for Ozzy and his family. They are so naturally bizarre that it worked lol

Any of those "reality" shows, like the Housewives, etc. Horrible. Let's get those bitches off the air. Lol.

I do like REAL reality shows though, like Cops, The First 48, etc. Those are really good. :)

Saying to watch youtube exclusively is akin to saying diet on chips, soda and ice cream.

I didn't say exclusively, but it certainly has more than enough variety to keep one interested for 8 hours a day!

You can get Netflix and Hulu Plus for under $20 a month. And then, if you're into sports, you can get a full league of sports for $200. And then there's Redbox as well. All, in all a year of entertainment for as cheap as $100 to $500. Youtube is good; but it's the salt and pepper of entertainment. It's not meant to be the meal; just the spice.

For Starters:
Oprah
Any TV ministry show that asks for a donation for salvation.
Saturday Night Live
Any tv show featuring an actor from Saturday Night Live

Forum List

Back