Feminist Camille Paglia - Mentally Imbalanced, Neurotic, Hateful Women Poisoning American Culture"

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Feminist Camille Paglia - Mentally Imbalanced, Neurotic, Hateful Women Poisoning American Culture"

Greetings. While I agree with some of Ms. Paglia's observations and opinions, unequivocally, I cannot agree that prostitution should be legal.

In my experience, the overwhelming majority of boys, girls, men and women willing to sell their bodies to strangers are experiencing some type of emotional or mental issue, that unfortunately in many cases is related to potentially life scarring traumatic events experienced or witnessed during a critical period of childhood development.

Child Brain Development SCIENTIST, MD, PhD spills the beans to Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim Oprah Winfrey about how Childhood Trauma affects ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

Cali Surgeon General explains Childhood Trauma, Neglect, Maltreatment & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

#EndChildAbuse

☮️ EndHate2021

Prevent_ChildAbuseNow.jpg
DearMomBeAdvised.jpg

In my experience, the overwhelming majority of boys, girls, men and women willing to sell their bodies to strangers are experiencing some type of emotional or mental issue, that unfortunately in many cases is related to potentially life scarring traumatic events experienced or witnessed during a critical period of childhood development
Prostitution is legal. Have you heard of OnlyFans?

Once again liberals supporting prostitution shows they have no real concern for rape.

Forum List

Back