People don't like freaky people making their food

Frankenvoter

Mar 23, 2019
Publisher's Platform: Western Sizzlin’ in Ooltewah Tennessee closing due to Hepatitis A | Food Safety News

Ooltewah restaurant where employee was diagnosed with Hep A is closing

I cant find where the employee gave Hep-A to anyone, just that word got out that this restaraunt had a Hep-A'r in the kitchen and everyone decided to go dine out at the Denny's instead thereby making this one close it's doors.

The problem with Hep-A is it's indictive of the cocktail of other likely pathogens coursing through the bloodstream of whoevers cooking your food, cutting themselves, and leaving a little tainted blood as an extra condiment on your Chef Salad.

It could be Hep-A, it could be HIV, it could be something freaky from sub saharan Africa, you'd better have some good stomach acid working today and not be over doing the Prilosec.

The people working at restaurants need tested and verified to be free of freaky STD type diseases, that they dont shoot up and are worthy of the 15 dollars an hour they demand as starting pay.

This dude came to my door the other night with a pizza and I lost my appetite, grungy didn't complete the leftovers of his memory as I tried to stomach a slice or two, wondering what the kitchen looked like if THAT was the face of the organization.

But that's what I get for shopping around, I had used another pizza place recently before that (cough) Dominos (cough) and the nose stud hanging there being a biohazard was just wonderful as I paid a good sum for overhyped and overhyped pizza plus delivery.

Because of course, it was still proper to give a tip to Mr. and Mrs Grunge upon delivery, and so I think I'd feel better down the road if they had a card I could look at telling me they were STD and freaky disease free, if they want $15/hr.

I've walked out of fast food restaurants after getting a look at some of the dirty looking tattood pierced freaks behind the counter....

Forum List

Back