Tulsi Gabbard, whose policies are more in line with folks like Bernie, to headline CPAC! (Glenn Beck to keynote)

BULLSHIT is not renown for being honest.
Or intelligent.

Conservatives can be immigration friendly and yet still believe that our borders shouldn’t be open or porous. No honest liberal can say that. Unlike our dishonest liberal brethren, conservatives recognize the distinction between “immigration” and “illegal immigration.”

Conservatives believe in equal opportunity but not a “right” to an equal outcome. Liberals can’t grasp that there even is a distinction between those concepts.

Liberals used to believe (but sadly don’t anymore) that we should be a nation where the law and society is colorblind. Conservatives maintain that this is true and important. The new liberal orthodoxy rejects it and seeks (demands) color consciousness.

The litany of differences between the things conservatives believe and the things that liberals “hold” (irrespective of Trump) is long and known. This is why the idiotic “question” put by Bullcrap is so meaningless.

Last edited:
Curious..do you have the truly mentally ill Bored To C Ya on Ignore or so you just Ignore the mentally ill puppy?
Nah. I don’t pay much attention to that boring assclown anymore. Most of the posts she vomits out are absolutely meaningless tripe.

I notice that the majority of her posting “efforts” are dull-witted one liners where she imagines she has skewered her opponent. I haven’t seen her put anything of merit into any of her posts in a long time. Her lack of effort is reflected in the banality of her posts.

Nah. I don’t pay much attention to that boring assclown anymore. Most of the posts she vomits out are absolutely meaningless tripe.

I notice that the majority of her posting “efforts” are dull-witted one liners where she imagines she has skewered her opponent. I haven’t seen her put anything of merit into any of her posts in a long time. Her lack of effort is reflected in the banality of her posts.
Up Yours!

A big tent party? Can you name one thing, other than support of all things Trump that the right still stands for?
Well Trump supports most of the things the party supports...sort of a silly qualifier.

Allowing people to keep more of the money they earned, equal opportunity for all Americans, world peace...you know the opposite of what the demafascit believe

a soldier, a Hindu, a surfer...Tulsi is gonna make some BIG WAVES at CPAC

that was so corny, i apologize lol

Well Trump supports most of the things the party supports...sort of a silly qualifier.

Allowing people to keep more of the money they earned, equal opportunity for all Americans, world peace...you know the opposite of what the demafascit believe
At this point the hate for trump is mostly kneejerk

A big tent party? Can you name one thing, other than support of all things Trump that the right still stands for?
If you believe that, remember a poorer nation cannot give out the goodies at a more sustainable rate unless it grows. Printing fiat currency mindlessly without repercussions is not growth. There is pain for someone domestically and/or overseas.

Forum List

Back