Tulsi Gabbard, whose policies are more in line with folks like Bernie, to headline CPAC! (Glenn Beck to keynote)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I have no problem with this. I don’t agree with Tulsi on many things but she’s got bigger balls than most republicans in Congress.

My hometown is becoming more and more important and the center of Power politics. I would like to see Gabbard become more vocal and noticed. Maybe it will help the Democrat Party change to more mainstream politics.

I have no problem with this. I don’t agree with Tulsi on many things but she’s got bigger balls than most republicans in Congress.

The GOP is a big tent party, welcoming of different ideas, and civil debate...it's not wonder she feels welcome there, in comparison to the DNC, who's used tactics to try and silence her.

The GOP is a big tent party, welcoming of different ideas, and civil debate...it's not wonder she feels welcome there, in comparison to the DNC, who's used tactics to try and silence her.
A big tent party? Can you name one thing, other than support of all things Trump that the right still stands for?

My impression is that on social issues she is very liberal

She is much like the other federal supremacists, she just isnt a fucking sociopathic wing nut.

Forum List

Back