Tulsi Gabbard is again the most-searched-for candidate on the Internet.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
WASHINGTON – Rep. Tulsi Gabbard was the most searched candidate on Google after her night on the Democratic debate stage in Miami last month, and she took that honor again after the primary debate in Detroit on Wednesday.

Before Wednesday night's showdown between 10 of the 25 Democrats running for president, former Vice President Joe Biden was the most searched candidate in all but seven states. Gabbard was next, followed by Sen. Kamala Harris of California and Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey.

But during the debate, the congresswoman from Hawaii stood alone as the most Googled candidate in all 50 states.
Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is again the most-searched candidate on Google during Democratic debate

Maybe she should think twice about that little ongoing lawsuit of hers.
( don't bite the hand that feeds you )

Tulsi Gabbard sues Google over censorship claims

Dat ass, tho! I just searched it, but not with Google.

bBeDN4v4.jpeg

Last edited:
CNN is saying she's a russian asset, that she will run 3rd party and ensure a trump victory

A Lot Of People Are Pushing Tulsi
I Think She's Sounds The Most Sensible Of The Lot

She's Still A Member Of The Congressional Progressive Caucus
Bernie Is It's Chair
And AOC's In The Thick Of It
Don't Be Fooled, She's No Different Than The Rest

Ripping Through The Corrupt Fraud Harris
Is Worth The Watch
But They All Support The Same Policies
They're All Faces Of The Same Monster

However:
If That's Her On The Board,
Not Bad At All....

REP. TULSI GABBARD: I want to bring the conversation back to the broken criminal justice system, that is disproportionately negatively impacting black and brown people all across this country today. Now, Senator Harris says she’s proud of her record as a prosecutor and that she’ll be a prosecutor president. But I’m deeply concerned about this record. There are too many examples to cite, but she put over 1,500 people in jail for marijuana violations and then laughed about it when she was asked if she ever smoked marijuana. She blocked evidence—she blocked evidence that would have freed an innocent man from death row, until the courts forced her to do so. She kept people in prison beyond their sentences, to use them as cheap labor for the state of California. And she fought to keep—

JAKE TAPPER: Thank you, Congresswoman.

REP. TULSI GABBARD: —cash bail system in place, that impacts poor people in the worst kind of way.

JAKE TAPPER: Thank you, Congresswoman. Senator Harris, your response?

SEN. KAMALA HARRIS: As the elected attorney general of California, I did the work of significantly reforming the criminal justice system of a state of 40 million people, which became a national model for the work that needs to be done. And I am proud of that work. And I am proud of making a decision to not just give fancy speeches or be in a legislative body and give speeches on a floor, but actually doing the work of being in the position to use the power that I had to reform a system that is badly in need of reform.

REP. TULSI GABBARD: The bottom line is, Senator Harris, when you were in a position to make a difference and an impact in these people’s lives, you did not. And worse yet, in the case of those who are on death row, innocent people, you actually blocked evidence from being revealed that would have freed them, until you were forced to do so. There is no excuse for that. And the people who suffered under your reign as prosecutor, you owe them an apology.

JAKE TAPPER: Senator Harris?

SEN. KAMALA HARRIS: My entire career, I have been opposed, personally opposed, to the death penalty. And that has never changed.

Kamala Harris won't ever 'apologize' for any of that. She is "white privilege".

kamal-harris-scandal-2020.jpg

Didn't the "Russia" thing burn these idiots enough yet? Has the media become so lazy that their first and only fallback excuse is to blame Russia and Putin? Rhetorical question, of course they are. They can't possibly believe anybody with a brain is buying this can they?

She basically decimated Harris last night, not since Christie calling out Rubio has a candidate been hit with such force. She did herself some justice. If she garners enough donations, she may be back for another round to get the TKO.

Her foreign policies leave something to be desired, but she and Yang of all the Dems, are in it for the right reasons in my estimate. I am no fan of Harris so I would like her to stay in just to keep pounding her. People like Harris are some of the worst kind of leaders/bosses/authority figures in society. Just my gut instinct listening to her and reading her body language and pandering.

After the first debate I said I liked the guy from Maryland and the Hawaii lady.

Tell you WHAT-If Democrats could nominate her or Delaney then I would Vote For Them. I’m not going to vote for Biden over Trump and the rest who want to give away America while I pay for it certainly will not work.

Forum List

Back