Megyn Kelly urges ex-Dem Tulsi Gabbard to run for president with Kristi Noem: ‘Best-looking ticket ever’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It would be interesting. Dems might be reluctant to go after a woman of color....................said no one, EVER!

Megyn Kelly urged former Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to join forces with Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem in a 2024 White House bid, joking that it would be “the best-looking ticket ever.”

Gabbard, the former Hawaii congresswoman and presidential candidate, appeared on Kelly’s SiriusXM podcast, “The Megyn Kelly Show,” on Friday, just days after she announced that she was leaving the Democratic Party.

Kelly asked Gabbard, who is officially an independent, if she considered “throwing your hat in the presidential ring for the other side” — alluding to the Republican Party.

I have had my doubts about Kelly being conservative (Remember how she attacked Trump not a few times) and now those doubts have flown out the window.

As I have said many times b4: You can NEVER, ever trust a dimrat. . unless said dimrat has been R for a considerable time.. like 4 years or more

The elite dimrats are going to go after anyone who is against the Sewer aka Swamp aka deep state so we can just forget about it being an easy ride for any R president.. ooops.. I mean for any non-RINO

Tulsi is a shit lib...she is an honest one...but still a shit lib.

Having stated that...countries should not have women running them.

Women are not leaders, they are mothers, and wives...it's not in their nature to make the hard decisions...they DESTROY nations.

It would be interesting. Dems might be reluctant to go after a woman of color........
I didn't know she was what you claim is a person of color? :dunno:

1665845971860.png

Yanno...................I've never thought that electing someone based on their looks was a good idea. Personally? I'd rather have a butt ugly person who knows how to negotiate for this country and is fairly intelligent over someone who looks good but has no clue as to how politics works.

Same thing when I was in the Navy. If I wanted to know something about what was going on in Engineering, I'd pass by the person in the 4.0 uniform and ask the person who looked like they'd actually been working about stuff, as they probably knew more than how to just shine their shoes and press their uniform.

I really don't care if you are photogenic and look good for the cameras, I care if you can get the job done effectively.

I have had my doubts about Kelly being conservative (Remember how she attacked Trump not a few times) and now those doubts have flown out the window.

To be a Conservative means you have to support the president or nominee no matter what? You can never speak up if you disagree with them?

You need to read more. Her dad is Samoan & European, her mom is white...No color.
View attachment 710402

You need to you mean!

"On March 3, 2020, Gabbard, who is of Samoan descent and 26% Southeast Asian, earned two delegates in American Samoa, making her the second woman of color (after Shirley Chisholm) and the first Asian-American and Pacific-Islander presidential candidate to earn primary delegates." See more

South Dakota is not ready to give up Kristi Noem. She's done so much for South Dakotans and the next years are going to be tough and we're going to need her kind of leadership right here at home.
We went to the Black Hills during early summer of 2020. Everything was open. The people there absolutely love her. Democrats have thrown mud on her, but nothing sticks. She's great.

Forum List

Back