Tulsi Gabbard for President

Intelligent and capable of speaking clearly and coherently, she stands out in the current crowd of politicians who are mediocre or worse.

Intelligent and capable of speaking clearly and coherently, she stands out in the current crowd of politicians who are mediocre or worse.
She's been interesting to watch. To boil it all down, she doesn't fit with either major party (usually a very good sign in my book), but in doing so goes completely against the tide in today's hyper-tribal environment.

So it wouldn't seem like there is a clear opening for her at the moment. One possibility is that she's slowly creating her own path for when she thinks the time is right.

:popcorn:

She's been interesting to watch. To boil it all down, she doesn't fit with either major party (usually a very good sign in my book), but in doing so goes completely against the tide in today's hyper-tribal environment.

So it wouldn't seem like there is a clear opening for her at the moment. One possibility is that she's slowly creating her own path for when she thinks the time is right.

:popcorn:

I feel the men will be eyeballing her too much to be able to concentrate on her politics.

I feel the men will be eyeballing her too much to be able to concentrate on her politics.
Unfortunately, yeah, there's an element of that. That works to her advantage, though.

For example, some of her positions have endeared her to the Right. Yet at the same time, she's supported banning assault weapons, supported citizenship for Dreamers, and supported adding "Medicare For All".

Tough to say.

Unfortunately, yeah, there's an element of that. That works to her advantage, though.

For example, some of her positions have endeared her to the Right. Yet at the same time, she's supported banning assault weapons, supported citizenship for Dreamers, and supported adding "Medicare For All".

Tough to say.

The fact that she ‘served’, is in her favour. IMO.

Tulsi Gabbard: Hope and the Future of Freedom - Danger Close with Jack Carr​

Forum List

Back