Tulsi Gabbard for President

She's not that popular really, except for being Russia's second choice after Trump.
you are FOS. Biden and Clinton were Russia's choices. Russia and China own Biden and the Clintons, no one owns Trump and no one can buy him---------that is why the DC establishment is so scared or him and why China and Russia are helping senile ole joe and the crooked dems. Wake the fuck up and see what is really going on in our country.

She's kept herself in a pretty interesting lane. She's for Universal Health Care, free college and gay issues, she's been endorsed by the Sierra Club and spoken in favor of the New Green Deal, but doesn't discuss those when on the MAGA shows. And, interestingly, they don't ask her. I'd like to see how she'd handle that.

Looking at her positions, she's fairly moderate on a macro scale. She's not dumb, so she's trying to find a place where she can have a foot in both parties. Right now, I don't see how that's possible, given the condition of the country.

She's kept herself in a pretty interesting lane. She's for Universal Health Care, free college and gay issues, she's been endorsed by the Sierra Club, but doesn't discuss those when on the MAGA shows. And, interestingly, they don't ask her. I'd like to see how she'd handle that.

Looking at her positions, she's fairly moderate. She's not dumb, so she's trying to find a place where she can have a foot in both parties. Right now, I don't see how that's possible.
She broke ranks and your side is pissed. Oh Well.

She's kept herself in a pretty interesting lane. She's for Universal Health Care, free college and gay issues, she's been endorsed by the Sierra Club and spoken in favor of the New Green Deal, but doesn't discuss those when on the MAGA shows. And, interestingly, they don't ask her. I'd like to see how she'd handle that.

Looking at her positions, she's fairly moderate. She's not dumb, so she's trying to find a place where she can have a foot in both parties. Right now, I don't see how that's possible.
She made a smart move leaving the dem party, we shall see where she lands.

you are FOS. Biden and Clinton were Russia's choices. Russia and China own Biden and the Clintons, no one owns Trump and no one can buy him---------that is why the DC establishment is so scared or him and why China and Russia are helping senile ole joe and the crooked dems. Wake the fuck up and see what is really going on in our country.
bizzaro-world.jpg

Forum List

Back