Tulsi Gabbard for President

An intelligent and articulate person who has worked for and contributed to her country.
She hardly stands a chance.

She is obviously too much of a thinker for the majority of the American electorate. Too difficult to categorize and put immediately into one of the convenient, clichéd boxes.

Not true.
Tulsi has never signed any assault weapons bans proposal, for example.
She is not gun grabbing, and everyone is really a leftist when it comes to important things like public schools, public transportation, trust busting, union protections, etc.
While in Congress, Tulsi Gabbard said, like other Democrats, that she defends the Second Amendment, yet co-sponsored a bill that would have banned what are being called, "assault-rifles." The Assault Weapons Ban Bill of 2018.
LOOK IT UP!
She's a gun grabber.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Tulsi's good to look at, and she's not as insane-sounding as the rest, but she holds many of the same Marxist values, so she won't do. In truth, I think she would be a formidable adversary, but I don't think the crazies in the Democrat Party will ever let her see the light of day.

She is definitely not the duopoly's 'type'.
And should she run again for potus, the msm, big corporations, and two criminal parties will work together to destroy her. They make it certain the American people get to vote for two corporatist warmongers.

Kind of the way you did to Trump?
Problem with that is Trump is a dumb asshole, who failed to do anything about the deep state. He did at least talk about it, which few politicians dare to do.

I’ll grant you he might be slightly better than dumb old Joe but as you know, that doesn’t mean much.

Problem with that is Trump is a dumb asshole,

So you and he have a lot in common?

who failed to do anything about the deep state.

Then why did they launch the most insane attack on him in history? Even Reagan never faced what Trump did.

It's because he is what you claim to be, an enemy of the deep state,

I notice that you joined with them.

Are you an FBI agent? Were you at the Reichstag Fire inciting violence?

He did at least talk about it, which few politicians dare to do.

I’ll grant you he might be slightly better than dumb old Joe but as you know, that doesn’t mean much.

And because he talked about it - you attack him.

Problem with that is Trump is a dumb asshole, who failed to do anything about the deep state. He did at least talk about it, which few politicians dare to do.

And how was he supposed to just DO IT..........HMMM.............Can he just throw Congress and the Senate out.................WHY no he can't........

Now he should have cleaned house in Fed Agencies............there needs to be a MASS FIRING THERE........and return to State Rights.

But guess what.....................SCOTUS IS DOING THAT..........and could be for DECADES NOW.

Check MATE.

And how was he supposed to just DO IT..........HMMM.............Can he just throw Congress and the Senate out.................WHY no he can't........

Now he should have cleaned house in Fed Agencies............there needs to be a MASS FIRING THERE........and return to State Rights.

But guess what.....................SCOTUS IS DOING THAT..........and could be for DECADES NOW.

Check MATE.

Well, you know gipper - straight out of Langly.

Forum List

Back