Tulsi Gabbard for President

Tulsi Gabbard: FBI raid should concern every American​

Do you think she believes Trump is not guilty of removing documents that did not belong to him? The FBI had to get a judge to sign off before that raid was conducted, so at the very least we should wait to see what was discovered, particularly when you consider Trump's lifetime-long disregard for following any law he finds offensive.

Do you think she believes Trump is not guilty of removing documents that did not belong to him? The FBI had to get a judge to sign off before that raid was conducted, so at the very least we should wait to see what was discovered, particularly when you consider Trump's lifetime-long disregard for following any law he finds offensive.
I have never cared what Tulsi "Amnesty" Gabbard had to say about anything.
She's the best of the Ds which shows that she's just a bit left of the neo-Cons.

I have never cared what Tulsi "Amnesty" Gabbard had to say about anything.
She's the best of the Ds which shows that she's just a bit left of the neo-Cons.
Tulsi was the only Democrat to vote "present" on both articles of impeachment charging Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.

Trump has shuffled the deck of US politics more completely than anyone I've ever seen; although, I think Ross Perot also disrupted the normal flow of political theatre.

Tulsi Gabbard is only lawmaker to vote 'present' on Trump impeachment

They’ll never let her run successfully…She’s not far enough left.
That’s absurd but a commonly held fallacy by conservatives. There is no real left in our political class. They are all right wingers.

When endless wars, rampant corruption, and historic wealth inequality persist under both Democrat & Republican administrations it means the people should unite against both parties, who seek to keep us divided while they’re using our government to enrich themselves & their donors.

That’s absurd but a commonly held fallacy by conservatives. There is no real left in our political class. They are all right wingers.

When endless wars, rampant corruption, and historic wealth inequality persist under both Democrat & Republican administrations it means the people should unite against both parties, who seek to keep us divided while they’re using our government to enrich themselves & their donors.
^ This.

Forum List

Back