Tulsi Gabbard Finds A Acorn

She's one of the only democrats I would actually vote for.
She should switch parties. She doesn't fit in with the progressive democrats.
She knows what's coming in November. She is one beautiful woman.
1642255860798.png

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

-- George Bush

George Bush calls them:

"people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes"

I like that.

Laura and I are watching the scenes of mayhem unfolding at the seat of our Nation’s government in disbelief and dismay. It is a sickening and heartbreaking sight. This is how election results are disputed in a banana republic – not our democratic republic. I am appalled by the reckless behavior of some political leaders since the election and by the lack of respect shown today for our institutions, our traditions, and our law enforcement. The violent assault on the Capitol – and disruption of a Constitutionally-mandated meeting of Congress – was undertaken by people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes. Insurrection could do grave damage to our Nation and reputation. In the United States of America, it is the fundamental responsibility of every patriotic citizen to support the rule of law. To those who are disappointed in the results of the election: Our country is more important than the politics of the moment. Let the officials elected by the people fulfill their duties and represent our voices in peace and safety. May God continue to bless the United States of America.

-- George Bush

George Bush calls them:

"people whose passions have been inflamed by falsehoods and false hopes"

I like that.

While true, it's hardly commendable from someone that told so many falsehoods.

Only you nuts would take a speech listing American hero’s and villains and asking you to chose an ideology as divisive.

Hillary’s calling tens of millions of Americans deplorables was divisive & disgusting. But Biden has gone further, calling those who disagree with his actions & policies domestic enemies, traitors, and racists. Biden promised to unite us, but he is doing all he can do divide us.

Blind squirrel and all that. ;)

Joe....50 years...True Colors!

Only you nuts would take a speech listing American hero’s and villains and asking you to chose an ideology as divisive.

Nothing to do with ideology, but with partisanship.
The false labeling of people you disagree with as being evil.
Even if they are wrong, they likely have some rational for their beliefs that are not evil.
The closest thing to "evil" is when someone lacks empathy to even be able to imagine what possible reasonable motives others may have for their ideology.

You guys don’t know a media hound when you see it? Oh yea… you don’t…. You elected one as President in ‘16

Forum List

Back