Tuesday is Coming. GO VOTE!

And I encourage every Republican to stay home and relax. Remember, the Dems have fixed it so that you can't win. So, don't waste your time!
Especially those in the battleground States. That way they can say it's not their fault when they lose.

Playing the lesser of two evils game is the moral equivalent of negotiating with terrorists.
Nonsense.

Making “the perfect” the enemy of good is a recipe for disaster

Beats me. That's for you to decide. I'm not telling you who to vote for. I'm just asking you to rise above the lesser-of-two-evils cesspool. If you think candidates like Biden and Trump are the cream of the crop - go for it. Vote for one of them.

If, on other hand, you know they both suck, but you feel compelled to vote for the one who sucks less, because the media convinced you it's the only option - well, I'm going to laugh at you. But then I'll stop laughing, because - as ridiculous as it might be - it's not funny. It's the core conceit undermining democracy.

We can eliminate it with RCV. But if voters are too chickenshit stupid to reject Lo2E, it's unlikely they'll see the wisdom in RCV.

One of the worst, in my view. But again, I'm not telling you who to vote for. If you think DeSantis is good, vote for him.

But if you're just voting for him because he's not as bad as someone else, please don't. You're perpetuating (even promoting) bad candidates.

For many voting the less of 2 evils has nothing to do with the media, but with reality. Even if you agree 100% with a candidate you have no guarantees they maintain the views they sold you on if they win their election.

Standard rule in my household....................if you don't vote, you can't bitch about who was elected nor can you bitch about the policies that are enacted as you apparently didn't care enough about them to vote.

If you don't vote and start bitching, you are gently reminded that you had the opportunity to voice your opinion, but remained silent, so any bitching about the leadership is not allowed until you vote in the next election.

Too bad there wasn't a way to enforce a rule like that on here. Would cut down on a lot of the stupid debates that sometimes appear on USMB.

Yeah, IM the freak because i dont vote for lying, corrupt pieces of shit.
Fuckin tard 🥴 :rolleyes:
The fascinating thing is - partisans actually agree on this. Even though Lesh is a Democrat, he(she) would rather you vote Republican, than Libertarian. You gotta wonder .... why?

The fascinating thing is - partisans actually agree on this. Even though Lesh is a Democrat, he(she) would rather you vote Republican, than Libertarian. You gotta wonder .... why?
I’d rather you vote Dem. Libertarians are just silly

I’d rather you vote Dem. Libertarians are just silly
Don't dance. Grow a pair and address the point I'm making. Your defense of lesser-of-two-evils isn't advocating for Democrats. It's advocating for the duopoly. You're saying you'd rather people vote Republican than Libertarian. It's as though preserving the dominance of the two parties is more important to you than which one wins.

I'm not looking to "win points". I'm pleading with voters to stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. It's destroying our nation.
LibTarian- ”Stop voting for candidates whom aren’t perfect.”
Me- “What is a perfect candidate and why don’t you trot out a perfect candidate?”
LibTarian- “but but but….THE DUOPOLY!”

Why can’t you 1/2-Libs ever tell us what a perfect candidate looks like and how their policies are viable, sustainable and sellable in today’s America?
(note: We are not an all ambitious, all white Little House On The Prairie type of nation anymore)

Golfing Gator

Not what I said, troll.
Me- “What is a perfect candidate and why don’t you trot out a perfect candidate?”
That's not what lesser-of-two-evils morons are saying. They're saying, "yes, this candidate sucks, but that other one is worse. You must vote for suck".

Well, no.

LibTarian- “but but but….THE DUOPOLY!”

Why can’t you 1/2-Libs ever tell us what a perfect candidate looks like and how their policies are viable, sustainable and sellable in today’s America?
(note: We are not an all ambitious, all white Little House On The Prairie type of nation anymore)

Golfing Gator

you people are content with being stuck choosing between syphilis or gonorrhea and then whine when one of them is elected.

Forum List

Back