Tuesday is Coming. GO VOTE!

After tomorrow Charlie Crist will have lost two races for US Senate and two races for Governor. Fifth times the charm!

Conservatives have this one covered.

NovoteWhining.jpg

For the love of God ... let this be OVER ...

[ker'chunk buzzzzzzzzzz ker'chunk buzzzzzzzz ker'chunk buzzzzzzzz ker'chunk buzzzzzzzz ker'chunk buzzzzzzzz ker'chunk buzzzzzzzz ...]

Why do photocopy machines have to be so NOISY !!! ... I'm voting as fast as I can ...

Dont vote for the corrupt duopoly or you ARE the problem.
Smarten up, America

Unless people put the effort in at first local, then State, then a Federal level third party option (in that order) a binary political system is the one we are stuck with.

The third party work has to supplant one party in whole or both parties in part at the lower levels first if it is to gain any actual power. Too many try "top down" campaigns that are doomed to fail at best, or give the vote to the party they are least like at worst.

I encourage every democrat to go to the polls on WEDNESDAY and vote for the lib of their choice

LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Unless people put the effort in at first local, then State, then a Federal level third party option (in that order) a binary political system is the one we are stuck with.
Such a common duopolist excuse.

No "order" is necessary. Just stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. Any and every time you vote. Local, state, federal - just stop it. Stop falling for the lesser-of-two-evils scam.

No "order" is necessary. Just stop voting for bad candidates on purpose. Any and every time you vote. Local, state, federal - just stop it. Stop falling for the lesser-of-two-evils scam.

It's not an excuse, it's why a third party never has a chance in the current system. They all want to win the Presidency and then think magically a party infrastructure will spring up like daises underneath them.

The last major re-shuffle that was successful was when the Whigs disintegrated and they merged with the free soilers to form the Republican Party.

It's not an excuse, it's why a third party never has a chance in the current system. They all want to win the Presidency and then think magically a party infrastructure will spring up like daises underneath them.

The last major re-shuffle that was successful was when the Whigs disintegrated and they merged with the free soilers to form the Republican Party.
Yes, it is an excuse. It's your justification for falling for Lo2e. Otherwise, what point are you making?

Dont vote for the corrupt duopoly or you ARE the problem.
Smarten up, America

I‘m taking a stand with ya’ll because I know if I do the duopoly won’t win….ain’t that right Golfing Gator ?

Yes, it is an excuse. It's your justification for falling for Lo2e. Otherwise, what point are you making?

I'm making the point is that if you want to complain about the two party system we work under do the work at the grassroots level to supplant one of the parties.

Or work on getting a Constitutional Amendment passed so we go towards a more Parliamentary system.

Forum List

Back