Tucker: Democrats want to eliminate the suburbs

I DVR Tuckers show and know his game.
“His game”
An amazing ability to plainly illustrate Leftist Democrat filth,ignorance and unAmerican ideologies.
Pushing divisive propaganda and spinning narratives to pit Americans against eachother. Trolls like you eat that shit up so he gets paid and he plays y’all like a fiddle
That's the thing Tard...he "pushes" nor "spins" nothing...he simply exposes you divisive Leftists and your unAmerican propaganda and the REAL affect it has on America. You hate being called out on your filth...we totally get it.
I see you are under the spell then. To think anybody in the media is absolutely truthful is absurd. Especially a prime time entertainer who doesn’t even pretend to be a reporter and one who has defended himself in court by saying that his show is entertainment not factual and verified news. You’re an idiot to actually think he is giving honest exposure of facts. Wow!!!

The only problem with pinning all media under the same umbrella is that you have to ignore how at least 90% of the mainstream media is radically liberal to leftist. I don't like the over-the-top shock pundit types, but it's different when there's 1 or 2 from the Right wing and 50 from the left wing. Sadly, Tucker Carlson is at times the only mainstream person who will talk about things the Democrat activist media collectively ignores or chooses to avoid. It doesn't mean he's right about all of his claims (who in the media is), but it at least gives the fringe hope of a free market of ideas, which the left is clearly determined to prevent.

It's not Conservatives that desire for CNN, MSNBC, or the NYT to shut down.. but it's definitely a mainstream desire on the left to have FOX News, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, etc. be shut down.

“His game”
An amazing ability to plainly illustrate Leftist Democrat filth,ignorance and unAmerican ideologies.
Pushing divisive propaganda and spinning narratives to pit Americans against eachother. Trolls like you eat that shit up so he gets paid and he plays y’all like a fiddle
That's the thing Tard...he "pushes" nor "spins" nothing...he simply exposes you divisive Leftists and your unAmerican propaganda and the REAL affect it has on America. You hate being called out on your filth...we totally get it.
I see you are under the spell then. To think anybody in the media is absolutely truthful is absurd. Especially a prime time entertainer who doesn’t even pretend to be a reporter and one who has defended himself in court by saying that his show is entertainment not factual and verified news. You’re an idiot to actually think he is giving honest exposure of facts. Wow!!!

The only problem with pinning all media under the same umbrella is that you have to ignore how at least 90% of the mainstream media is radically liberal to leftist. I don't like the over-the-top shock pundit types, but it's different when there's 1 or 2 from the Right wing and 50 from the left wing. Sadly, Tucker Carlson is at times the only mainstream person who will talk about things the Democrat activist media collectively ignores or chooses to avoid. It doesn't mean he's right about all of his claims (who in the media is), but it at least gives the fringe hope of a free market of ideas, which the left is clearly determined to prevent.

It's not Conservatives that desire for CNN, MSNBC, or the NYT to shut down.. but it's definitely a mainstream desire on the left to have FOX News, Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, etc. be shut down.
I dont think that’s true. There are plenty of shows from 20/20 to dateline to John Oliver that cover a wide range of story’s that differ from the Network news circuit. Tucker diverges from the norm on 24/7 network news but that doesn’t make him trustworthy or honest. The same case was made for Trump. People would argue that because he doesn’t talk like a PC politician that somehow made him honest and genuine when in reality he was more dishonest than any politician I’ve ever seen

“His game”

I dont think that’s true. There are plenty of shows from 20/20 to dateline to John Oliver that cover a wide range of story’s that differ from the Network news circuit. Tucker diverges from the norm on 24/7 network news but that doesn’t make him trustworthy or honest. The same case was made for Trump. People would argue that because he doesn’t talk like a PC politician that somehow made him honest and genuine when in reality he was more dishonest than any politician I’ve ever seen
So far you‘ve basically said; “I don’t like Tucker, he says things that makes me feel ashamed of my position on various matters, he makes me ashamed of being a Lefty.”
Just so you know, that’s what we hear you saying as you offer no examples of this misleading rhetoric that you claim he uses.
Can you do a better job illustrating what Tuckers says that isn’t spot on?

“His game”

So far you‘ve basically said; “I don’t like Tucker, he says things that makes me feel ashamed of my position on various matters, he makes me ashamed of being a Lefty.”
Just so you know, that’s what we hear you saying as you offer no examples of this misleading rhetoric that you claim he uses.
So sad that what you hear is so different than what is said. You should talk to your therapist about that.

“His game”

Haha, so far I’ve said nothing close to what you just lied and quoted me saying. I’ve DVRed Tuckers show since day one. You don’t know what you’re talking about but what’s new.

“His game”

So sad that what you hear is so different than what is said. You should talk to your therapist about that.
Lefties are notorious for masking their filth with retarded word games. You know this as well as anybody

“His game”

Haha, so far I’ve said nothing close to what you just lied and quoted me saying. I’ve DVRed Tuckers show since day one. You don’t know what you’re talking about but what’s new.
Awesome...well then, detailing his misleading rhetoric should be a simple task for you....Go for it.

“His game”

Lefties are notorious for masking their filth with retarded word games. You know this as well as anybody
Just because you don't understand big words doesn't mean there is a word game involved. Playing word games with you wouldn't be any fun anyway. You don't know enough words.

“His game”

Just because you don't understand big words doesn't mean there is a word game involved. Playing word games with you wouldn't be any fun anyway. You don't know enough words.
Right...you Leftists are uber intelligent...you believe men can be women and women can be men.
”Follow the science.”

“His game”

Awesome...well then, detailing his misleading rhetoric should be a simple task for you....Go for it.
I’ve done so on many occasions. In this case the misleading rhetoric is obvious and sits right there in the OP headline. Democrats want to eliminate the suburbs. If I need to say more than you're a retard

“His game”

I’ve done so on many occasions. In this case the misleading rhetoric is obvious and sits right there in the OP headline. Democrats want to eliminate the suburbs. If I need to say more than you're a retard
One must be smart enough to look past a catch phrase with entertainment value and listen to the context.
Again, his context behind the catch phrase is spot on and you know it...you also know it makes you ashamed of your Leftist affiliation.

“His game”

One must be smart enough to look past a catch phrase with entertainment value and listen to the context.
Again, his context behind the catch phrase is spot on and you know it...you also know it makes you ashamed of your Leftist affiliation.
The catch phrase reveals the attacking and divisive nature of his “reporting” it’s not designed to report news and events, it’s designed to rile up hateful republicans to hate the democrats but spinning up narratives like this and he uses fear as his many method of manipulation.

Forum List

Back