Tucker: Democrats want to eliminate the suburbs

I DVR Tuckers show and know his game.
“His game”
An amazing ability to plainly illustrate Leftist Democrat filth,ignorance and unAmerican ideologies.
Pushing divisive propaganda and spinning narratives to pit Americans against eachother. Trolls like you eat that shit up so he gets paid and he plays y’all like a fiddle
That's the thing Tard...he "pushes" nor "spins" nothing...he simply exposes you divisive Leftists and your unAmerican propaganda and the REAL affect it has on America. You hate being called out on your filth...we totally get it.

i know the reckless lunatic Cory Booker wants to do it

The fact that Tucker Carlson says it means that it is not true. Even his colleagues at Fox News do not believe him. Carlson claims the NSA was spying on him but not even the opinion side of Fox News apparently believe him as they have ignored it.

The fact that Tucker Carlson says it means that it is not true. Even his colleagues at Fox News do not believe him. Carlson claims the NSA was spying on him but not even the opinion side of Fox News apparently believe him as they have ignored it.

The NSA has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt they would never, ever spy on political
targets...right?
And we all can attest to that....right?

So Tucker Carlson's claims are just baloney! Right?

:rolleyes:

Biden is trying to remake the suburbs like his boss Obama wanted to do.

How is this scheme in anyway benefiting our infrastructure?
Anyone who is honest would have to admit it isn't.

I DVR Tuckers show and know his game.
“His game”
An amazing ability to plainly illustrate Leftist Democrat filth,ignorance and unAmerican ideologies.
Pushing divisive propaganda and spinning narratives to pit Americans against eachother. Trolls like you eat that shit up so he gets paid and he plays y’all like a fiddle
That's the thing Tard...he "pushes" nor "spins" nothing...he simply exposes you divisive Leftists and your unAmerican propaganda and the REAL affect it has on America. You hate being called out on your filth...we totally get it.
I see you are under the spell then. To think anybody in the media is absolutely truthful is absurd. Especially a prime time entertainer who doesn’t even pretend to be a reporter and one who has defended himself in court by saying that his show is entertainment not factual and verified news. You’re an idiot to actually think he is giving honest exposure of facts. Wow!!!

Democrats: “Tucker is an idiot”

Normal People: “who the hell cares what either of these clowns say?!”

Even though most of what Carlson says is idiotic, but he is not an idiot. He's a lying piece of shit.

All I know about him is that he triggers folks like you, who coincidentally tend to be low IQ easily brainwashed scumbags. Not 100% of the time, but if some piece of shit lying scumbag like you criticizes that guy, the overwhelming odds are that he's a righteous intelligent dude.

Smart people trigger you idiots whether they want to or not because you morons are so fucking jealous of them.

Last edited:

Even though most of what Carlson says is idiotic, but he is not an idiot. He's a lying piece of shit.

All I know is that he triggers folks like you, who coincidentally tend to be low IQ easily brainwashed scumbags. Not 100% of the time, but if some piece of shit lying scumbag like you criticizes guy, the overwhelming odds are that he's a righteous intelligent dude.

Smart people trigger you idiots whether they want to or not because you morons are so fucking jealous of them.

Yes, it's obvious that Carlson sounds like what you think a smart person sounds like. That's another reason why you are so funny.

All I know is that he triggers folks like you, who coincidentally tend to be low IQ easily brainwashed scumbags. Not 100% of the time, but if some piece of shit lying scumbag like you criticizes guy, the overwhelming odds are that he's a righteous intelligent dude.

Yes, it's obvious that Carlson sounds like what you think a smart person sounds like. That's another reason why you are so funny.

I have a 158 IQ. Idiots like you cannot comprehend what people like me think.

I have a 158 IQ. Idiots like you cannot comprehend what people like me think.

You seem like more of a 214 to me. I'll bet you are dumb enough to think that is a complement, aren't you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back