Tucker: Democrats want to eliminate the suburbs

i know the reckless lunatic Cory Booker wants to do it

Tucker is just as much of a fraud as the rest of them at fox. He proved that beyond any reasonable doubt election night....

Even Hannity, the one who showed us the ATL video, Hannity claims his program on fox is free. It is not. He is not allowed to bring Jesse Ventura in to show the audience the 911 videos....

Hannity cannot question whether Covid is really still here...

Hannity is not even allowed to ask

Why does one earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other?

Kid you not on that one. Not allowed to ask it on fox....

The NSA (No Such Agency) is spying on everyone everywhere. Chances are it knows more about you or can quickly find out more about you than you know about yourself.

Everybody has something to hide somewhere. The NSA knows every secret in the Washington D.C. Swamp which is one reason why the Deep State is so powerful.

1624940214645.jpeg

1624940400363.jpeg

\
1624940540620.jpeg

1624940746502.jpeg

1624940903458.png

Democrats: “Tucker is an idiot”

Normal People: “who the hell cares what either of these clowns say?!”

I see you can’t address his video.

Of course you can’t dispute it. The track record of Democrats speaks for itself. Decades or running cities into the ground and turning them into shit holes no one wants to live near. People flee Democrat run cities for a better place to live. The goal of the Democratic Party has always been the Detroitification of all America.

Slade3200

Good for you, remain ignorant.

Corporations Like Blackrock Are Buying Up Thousands of Houses, Pricing Americans Out of the Market – DailyVeracity

Investment Firms Aren’t Buying All the Houses. But They Are Buying the Most Important Ones.

Haha. You think you’re posting things I dont already know?! That’s cute

I see you can’t address his video.

Of course you can’t dispute it. The track record of Democrats speaks for itself. Decades or running cities into the ground and turning them into shit holes no one wants to live near. People flee Democrat run cities for a better place to live. The goal of the Democratic Party has always been the Detroitification of all America.

I don’t feel a need to address the video. I DVR Tuckers show and know his game. I was responding to the OP and his retarded headline

Slade3200

Corporations Like Blackrock Are Buying Up Thousands of Houses, Pricing Americans Out of the Market – DailyVeracity

Investment Firms Aren’t Buying All the Houses. But They Are Buying the Most Important Ones.

I see, so you're just playing stupid....good job.

At this stage he's just playing a game to see how ridiculous he can get and still keep an audience.

Is he? So what do you make of the following:

Hah, Tucker says whistleblower repeated to him conversations that could only have come from his text messages and emails.
Wow that's a step beyond than finding a dead horse head in your bed.

Slade3200

I see, so you're just playing stupid....good job.

Why do you think I’m playing stupid? You’re the one making ignorant assumptions

Part of Biden’s $2.3 trillion infrastructure plan explicitly pushes for apartment buildings in neighborhoods that are currently restricted to single-family homes.

During the 2020 campaign, Biden promised to go much further than AFFH. He embraced Sen. Cory Booker’s (D-N.J.) strategy for ending single-family zoning in the suburbs and creating “little downtowns” there. Biden justifies his assault on local zoning control by claiming that current zoning laws that favor single-family homes disproportionately hurt low-income people who can’t afford to move to the suburbs. Yet this policy would take away Americans’ abilities to shape their own neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back