Tucker Carlson is not pro putin

He certainly acts, and speaks, like one. He is Putin approved for state television. Can you name another mainstream journalist that shares this distinction?
Of course. Anyone with a dissenting opinion is a traitor. KILL HIM!

It's fine to dissent, but it's also okay to be critical of the dissent, especially if it involves supporting state sanctioned fascism.
Who’s supporting state sanctioned fascism other than you?

Yes because only an idiot would voice opinions in opposition to the establishment.
Why shouldn't Tucker root for Putin??

Why won't the libs answer that question?? Why are they trying to stop Tucker from rooting for Putin?? How is that bad??

In other news.......... right-wingers are now triggered that people believe Tucker was ever rooting for Putin.....

Apparently, whenever you say some dumb shit to appear to be edgy or a contrarian..and it backfires...you are supposed to say you were just joking..or posing a "dissenting opinion" -- and then have this face.....

DKJPbguWAAACNgI.jpg

Yea, its a cowardly position to have, but it pays....

Yawns...

Why does Tucker think the GOP will nominate a fascist soon??

He didn't say the Democrats will do it..he said the GOP would..why??

And would that nominated fascist indicate some type of state sanctioned fascism??

The Ds are already Fascists. Do you bother to pay attention to current events?

He just doesent want a general war with russia over ukraine

I dont want war with russia either but I disagree that stopping russian aggression is not worth fighting over if it comes down to that

better we should do everything possible to assist ukraine short of attacking russia and let them make the fatal decision for war

a war that NATO will win and putin knows it

but Tucker haters are wrong to say that wanting to avoid war makes someone a putin lacky

This pro war stuff by both sides generally speaking is done by people who would never go themselves or want their children to go. Being pro war is very easy when it’s other people being sent to do the fighting and dying.

This pro war stuff by both sides generally speaking is done by people who would never go themselves or want their children to go. Being pro war is very easy when it’s other people being sent to do the fighting and dying.
Surely you must understand war is a young man’s game

But in total war everyone suffers

Surely you must understand war is a young man’s game

But in total war everyone suffers
I fully understand that which is why I included their children in the post. Few of these who support sending in the troops so quickly would ever want to do that if it included their military age children or grandchildren.

Why shouldn't Tucker root for Putin??

Why won't the libs answer that question?? Why are they trying to stop Tucker from rooting for Putin?? How is that bad??

In other news.......... right-wingers are now triggered that people believe Tucker was ever rooting for Putin.....

Apparently, whenever you say some dumb shit to appear to be edgy or a contrarian..and it backfires...you are supposed to say you were just joking..or posing a "dissenting opinion" -- and then have this face.....

View attachment 633564

Yea, its a cowardly position to have, but it pays....

Wait...so the thread title is a lie?

I'm SHOCKED

Forum List

Back