Tucker Carlson is not pro putin

It’s rather telling that of all the members of the corporate media, only Tucker is offering a dissenting opinion.
It is nice to see someone differ from the majority. To be honest I have little trust or faith in the corporate media.

"Agent" implores he is in on it.

"Useful idiot" is a much better term for what Tucker and Trump are.
The globalism we are following is our death knell. Our fiat currency is slowly becoming tissue paper. The powers that be, have purposely clogged up the worlds supply lines in different fields to cause shortages. And our nation is part of it. This is not a Putin love affair. Putin has no love for us. But he wants an independent United States and understands that. Not a nation that follows the orders of many elites living here and in Europe who are more interested in a world government system.

I fully understand that which is why I included their children in the post. Few of these who support sending in the troops so quickly would ever want to do that if it included their military age children or grandchildren.
In every major war - the revolution, the civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam - we had a draft.

in WWII in particular many sons of the elites served

but that was unusual

In every major war - the revolution, the civil War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam - we had a draft.

but that was unusual
It’s way past time to end this constant warring. We as nation have been at war for nearly our entire existence. If we don’t, the empire will soon die as all prior warrior empires have.

It disgusts me that millions of Americans suffer in poverty, yet we’re sending billions in military aid to a nation on the other side of the world.

It disgusts me that millions of Americans suffer in poverty, yet we’re sending billions in military aid to a nation on the other side of the world.
Trading Foreign-Policy Waste for Domestic-Policy Waste Won't Get Off the Ground

If you pose it as a choice between supporting lazy American crybabies in poverty and supporting their extorting cousins in the Third World toilet, you have no argument.

He certainly acts, and speaks, like one. He is Putin approved for state television. Can you name another mainstream journalist that shares this distinction?
Can’t say…never watched Russian state TV.

but that was unusual
All true but that was a different time and era we didn't have a draft even after the 9-11 attacks and the war in Afghanistan.

He just doesent want a general war with russia over ukraine

I dont want war with russia either but I disagree that stopping russian aggression is not worth fighting over if it comes down to that

better we should do everything possible to assist ukraine short of attacking russia and let them make the fatal decision for war

a war that NATO will win and putin knows it

but Tucker haters are wrong to say that wanting to avoid war makes someone a putin lacky

Yes he is.

Forum List

Back