Tucker Carlson is not pro putin

He just doesent want a general war with russia over ukraine

I dont want war with russia either but I disagree that stopping russian aggression is not worth fighting over if it comes down to that

better we should do everything possible to assist ukraine short of attacking russia and let them make the fatal decision for war

a war that NATO will win and putin knows it

but Tucker haters are wrong to say that wanting to avoid war makes someone a putin lacky

He is a Putin lackey. He repeats the same propaganda that Putin uses.

I wouldn't much care even if he was.
Unlike most people on here it seems...I believe in free speech.
And though I think Putin is an awful person?
I would have no problem if Carlson was pro Putin or Pro Russia.

Fuck you stolen valor POS. I don’t want your kind of “attention”. Noting you can’t answer the question asshole.

yet here you are following me around from thread to thread ignoring the topic of the thread and responding just to me.

How cute

yet here you are following me around from thread to thread ignoring the topic of the thread and responding just to me.

How cute
No jackass, you’re following me around because you have certain fantasies that you aren’t getting from me. So fuck off and die little bitch.

No jackass, you’re following me around because you have certain fantasies that you aren’t getting from me. So fuck off and die little bitch.

I am not the one that randomly came into a thread just to post a drive by attack!

you are so much fun!

I am not the one that randomly came into a thread just to post a drive by attack!

you are so much fun!
See asshole, you started the shit and now laughing because you’re too stupid to understand that you LIED and got called out for it. Now prove that Carlson is a Putin lover. Your whining that he is doesn’t count.

Forum List

Back