Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

On the backs of minute men and patriots and their labor and lives.

Plenty of the elite led from the front during the revolution. The whole "only the poor fight wars" in this country thing really started during Vietnam.

Look at many of the officers in the civil war, they came from prosperous families, and company level officers and even field level officers died in droves during that fight. WWII had plenty of rich families kids fighting, hell TR's son was part of the Normandy landings, and Joe Kennedy's kids were pilots and PT boat captains.

You wouldn't know Carlson hated trump from what he says on his show, but that was explained too by the internal Emails fox released in response to a subpoena in the Dominion lawsuit. Emails show Rupert Murdock and all his top on air personalities knew there was nothing to trump's claims of a stolen election, but they continued supporting trump's lies because they feared viewer loss if they didn't support trump.

Tucker Carlson said he “passionately” hated Donald Trump and fantasised in 2021 about the day he would no longer have to cover his fellow conservative, according to new messages released as part of a defamation lawsuit against Fox News.
“We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights,” Mr Carlson told an unknown Fox News employee just two days before the January 6 Capitol riot, according to the court documents. “I truly can’t wait.”
“I hate him passionately,” he added.
In other disclosures, Carlson called Mr Trump “a demonic force, a destroyer,” while labelling Trump campaign officials and attorneys liars spreading “offensive” conspiracies about the election.
“It’s unbelievably offensive to me,” Carlson said in one exchange. “Our viewers are good people and they believe it.”

No proof, only media "sources". Always...

It's so strange that they argue any of this, when we already know they don't mind being lied to if they like what is said.

Many of them have admitted it, here and elsewhere. So this quibbling over details is pointless.
Unlike people and hacks like you do not understand that hating someone does not mean there is no common ground.

Instead of hating the FOX news liars you should be suing for reparations. "I don`t know shit because I watch FOX news". I`ll take your case and we`ll split the proceeds 50-50.
More incomprehensible babbling. I guess It don't don't matter how many times I've told you lying bastards I don't watch fox. I don't watch any news media. It's all bullshit like you are.

Verified. Lol.

Tucker Carlson Leaving Fox News​

Fox News did not say why it’s parting ways with the host

Carlson gave no apparent indication on Friday’s program that it would be his last show. The host ended his segment by saying he and his show would “be back on Monday.”

Dominion subpoenaed a number of internal communications from Carlson and others at Fox News ― revealing, among other things, that Carlson declared he hated Trump “passionately,” and that he privately considered the voting machine conspiracy “absurd.”

Carlson’s departure also comes about a month after a former top booker on his show filed a lawsuit against Fox News, alleging that she encountered “vile sexist stereotypes” while working for the host.

And for those of you who say "I didn't watch Tucker" “Tucker Carlson Tonight” averaged 3.32 million total viewers last year, and had the largest audience in the entire cable news industry among the 25-34 age demographic.

“This is major,” an unidentified on-air Fox News personality told the Post Monday of Carlson’s exit. “It sends a message that even the guy with the highest ratings doesn’t get to survive this disaster.”

Carlson gave no apparent indication on Friday’s program that it would be his last show. The host ended his segment by saying he and his show would “be back on Monday.”

Dominion subpoenaed a number of internal communications from Carlson and others at Fox News ― revealing, among other things, that Carlson declared he hated Trump “passionately,” and that he privately considered the voting machine conspiracy “absurd.”

Carlson’s departure also comes about a month after a former top booker on his show filed a lawsuit against Fox News, alleging that she encountered “vile sexist stereotypes” while working for the host.

And for those of you who say "I didn't watch Tucker" “Tucker Carlson Tonight” averaged 3.32 million total viewers last year, and had the largest audience in the entire cable news industry among the 25-34 age demographic.

“This is major,” an unidentified on-air Fox News personality told the Post Monday of Carlson’s exit. “It sends a message that even the guy with the highest ratings doesn’t get to survive this disaster.”
How many adult Americans are there, you lying jackass?

I don’t think the Dominion settlement was the reason Tucker got fired.
He was not the lead accuser against Dominion and mostly repeated stolen election lies.

However, he was the only Fox Host to be caught trashing Donnie Trump

We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.

An unforgivable sin for a Fox Host.

How many adult Americans are there, you lying jackass?

Here is another source that gives that number. Are you denying the 3 million nightly viewers number? I'm confused. What am I lying about you fucking idiot.

Tucker Carlson Tonight currently maintains the network's time-slot dominance over CNN's Anderson Cooper 360° and MSNBC's All In with Chris Hayes. In October 2018, Tucker Carlson Tonight was the second-highest rated news show in all of prime time, after Hannity, with 3.2 million nightly viewers.

How many nightly viewers do you think Tucker had?

Tucker Carlson Tonight remains the second-most-watched show on cable news. In August, the 8 p.m. opinion news-talk show averaged 3.32 million viewers, up from its July average.

Hannity moved up to No. 3 in total primetime viewers, averaging 2.915 million total viewers during the month of August. The 7 p.m. Jesse Watters Primetime was the fourth-most-watched cable news show in August (2.86 million), with MSNBC’s now-weekly edition of The Rachel MaddowShow (2.73 million) rounding out the top five in average total viewers for August 2022.

All in all, Fox News Channel is home to the top four cable news shows in total viewers—and the top seven cable news shows among adults 25-54 for the month of August.

The biggest news channel is the one lying to the most viewers.

I don’t think the Dominion settlement was the reason Tucker got fired.
He was not the lead accuser against Dominion and mostly repeated stolen election lies.

However, he was the only Fox Host to be caught trashing Donnie Trump

We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," he wrote in a text sent on 4 January 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.

An unforgivable sin for a Fox Host.
I wonder what Miketx is calling me a liar for? All I said was “Tucker Carlson Tonight” averaged 3.32 million total viewers last year, and had the largest audience in the entire cable news industry among the 25-34 age demographic.

First off, I didn't LIE. I cut and pasted that from a website. Is that number wrong? Why would I lie and give that number? Is that a bad number? I think Miketx is losing his mind.

Here is another source that gives that number. Are you denying the 3 million nightly viewers number? I'm confused. What am I lying about you fucking idiot.

Tucker Carlson Tonight currently maintains the network's time-slot dominance over CNN's Anderson Cooper 360° and MSNBC's All In with Chris Hayes. In October 2018, Tucker Carlson Tonight was the second-highest rated news show in all of prime time, after Hannity, with 3.2 million nightly viewers.

How many nightly viewers do you think Tucker had?

Tucker Carlson Tonight remains the second-most-watched show on cable news. In August, the 8 p.m. opinion news-talk show averaged 3.32 million viewers, up from its July average.

Hannity moved up to No. 3 in total primetime viewers, averaging 2.915 million total viewers during the month of August. The 7 p.m. Jesse Watters Primetime was the fourth-most-watched cable news show in August (2.86 million), with MSNBC’s now-weekly edition of The Rachel MaddowShow (2.73 million) rounding out the top five in average total viewers for August 2022.

All in all, Fox News Channel is home to the top four cable news shows in total viewers—and the top seven cable news shows among adults 25-54 for the month of August.

The biggest news channel is the one lying to the most viewers.
That is about 1% of the population, I didn’t care for him but I’m not into the extreme news on cable, Fox or MSNBC or CNN, not into the hate. Hard to fathom 3 million is the highest rate cable

I wonder what Miketx is calling me a liar for? All I said was “Tucker Carlson Tonight” averaged 3.32 million total viewers last year, and had the largest audience in the entire cable news industry among the 25-34 age demographic.

First off, I didn't LIE. I cut and pasted that from a website. Is that number wrong? Why would I lie and give that number? Is that a bad number? I think Miketx is losing his mind.
Because you're a liar.

Forum List

Back