This Week's Darwin Award Winner: Chet Bohrer, Salt Lake City, Ut resident

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Bohrer set himself ablaze on the University of California, Berkeley campus last week.

Bystanders reportedly attempted to 'put the fire out' by fanning the flames with their jackets.

Berkeley officials reportedly believe Bohrer had had 'a mental health episode'.

:shok: Ya think?!

Bohrer set himself ablaze on the University of California, Berkeley campus last week.

Bystanders reportedly attempted to 'put the fire out' by fanning the flames with their jackets.

Berkeley officials reportedly believe Bohrer had had 'a mental health episode'.

:shok: Ya think?!

So... What? People die everyday. Even 'leftists'. Be better.

I thought you leftists were supposed to care about people.

Looks like you hate people of all stripes.
A dude set himself on fire. Oops! RIP. I don't hate, magaturd. I do harbor extreme dislike for the willfully arrogant and stupid who have absolutely no reason to be arrogant and stupid. Thus, I dislike magaturds.

Very Sad!

As a Jew I believe, in several millennia he will enter Eternal Blessing. Very very few people will suffer eternally.

Aww, twiggered? :itsok:
giphy.gif

Obviously YOU are the one TRIGGERED, since YOU are the one that HAD to insert your moronic comment on here.

Snowflakes - get my flamethrower.jpg

So, let me see if I got this straight-- --
  • A guy DIES, because kids at a UC Berkley COLLEGE CAMPUS didn't know enough to SMOTHER the flames with their jackets robbing the fire of oxygen and instead FED the fire yet more oxygen fanning it with their jackets instead making the burning agent BURN HOTTER instead!

Most suicide in USA is committed by guns.
And I support 2A, so I won't argue. Honor system. I assume you have stats to back up your assertion should I circle back around that later. Sadly, I believe the bulk of American society has become all about superficial, lazy entitlement in our modern times, thus, possessing a firearm would seem to make the act of suicide that much more quick and easy. :dunno: Desperate times, etc. I'm not trying to be unfeeling, just realistic

However, this argument doesn't sway me from my core belief that it's important to keep the 2A as it is for our citizens. Because I believe the alternative (regulation) is completely unrealistic and unenforceable in our current administration and political environment. I own several firearms and enjoy hunting and target practice on my range. There is no reason for me to surrender this constitutional right. But, I also don't claim to have any perfect answer to our mass shooting problem like the extremists on this board claim 24/7.

We won't see any pathway to a solution until our political leadership desists from acting like entitled, spoiled children.
People who can not earn money need resources to survive
That one I agreed with.

Last edited:
And I support 2A, so I won't argue. Honor system. I assume you have stats to back up your assertion should I circle back around that later. Sadly, I believe the bulk of American society has become all about superficial, lazy entitlement in our modern times, thus, possessing a firearm would seem to make the act of suicide that much more quick and easy. :dunno: Desperate times, etc. I'm not trying to be unfeeling, just realistic
Hopefully, guns at least can be kept away from people with mental conditions.

PS. I have never held a gun.

Forum List

Back