Tucker Carlson hates trump, passionately.

Sorry to hear Fox Communications is so important to you ... Give it time and you may recover.
I have been streaming television for years now ... And don't even get Fox News ... :auiqs.jpg:

So where do you get your misinformation?

I saw ABC news today claiming that Tucker Carlson said that January 6th was “entirely peaceful”. I don’t think he, or any conservative, said that.

The leftist MSM is quick to misrepresent and skew what is real. Such dishonest journalism

Here’s what happened:
1. Leftists exaggerate negative event to irrational extremes to use politically, and leftist MSM/big tech carries out the ploy.
2. Evidence comes out that questions their narrative, and Conservatives fight against the irrational exaggeration part.
3. Leftists: OH SO YOU THINK IT WAS GOOD THAT IT HAPPENED!! YOURE DOWNPLAYING THE THING WE IRRATIONALLY EXAGGERATED!! YOU DIDNT SAY IT, BUT WE THINK THATS WHAT YOURE DOING, SO WE’LL MAKE THAT THE HEADLINE.. THAT YOU SAID IT.

They’re like children. Bad journalism 101, I don’t get how one can stay employed doing this.. unless it’s on purpose

Jesus Christ
Of course it's on purpose.

I am curious why FOX is reviving the 1/6 storyline though. There is no way that they can think this will help Trump...it just reminds everyone of the insurrection attempt. And you can tell by the neanderthal MAGA types here that it really irks them when people bring up the insurrection.
Americans need to know about the patriots who protested against the stolen election.

Like MSNBC isn't just spewing Progspeak for the true believers.

The "only your side does X" crap isn't going anywhere.

Of course deflecting types who can't actually argue points can only deflect, and that's you, Schmaltz.

Here's what we know. Fox sounds exactly like all the other right wing media sources out there. Every other "News" show like Newsmax, Rush, all the other rush wannabes, etc. They all sound exactly alike.

And we now know that your top rated TV show Fox KNOWS they are lying to you right wing fools.

And yet you will dig in and just claim "You don't watch Fox".

Doesn't matter. Whoever you listen to is telling you the same lies. And chances are they know they're lying to you.

This completely vindicates what us liberals have been saying. They lie to you stupid poor/middle class socially conservative fools to get you to go along with the rich corporate globalist Republicans.

Your party is divided. The rich and the racists.

All we can say now is told you so. But you still won't change.

They lie to you stupid poor/middle class socially conservative fools to get you to go along with the rich corporate globalist Republicans.
---------------------------------------------------

They have been cuckolded by Fox.

Here's what we know. Fox sounds exactly like all the other right wing media sources out there. Every other "News" show like Newsmax, Rush, all the other rush wannabes, etc. They all sound exactly alike.

And we now know that your top rated TV show Fox KNOWS they are lying to you right wing fools.

And yet you will dig in and just claim "You don't watch Fox".

Doesn't matter. Whoever you listen to is telling you the same lies. And chances are they know they're lying to you.

This completely vindicates what us liberals have been saying. They lie to you stupid poor/middle class socially conservative fools to get you to go along with the rich corporate globalist Republicans.

Your party is divided. The rich and the racists.

All we can say now is told you so. But you still won't change.

I don't watch my political news, I read it. The only time I even see tucker on is when over my friends house when they are watching it.

Your concern trolling is noted and dismissed, as is most of this post by you.

Trumpsters, the voices you trust have been lying to you.

We've been trying to tell you. You just won't listen.

FquvMCDaUAAVnpH

I don't watch my political news, I read it. The only time I even see tucker on is when over my friends house when they are watching it.

Your concern trolling is noted and dismissed, as is most of this post by you.

You must not care that we now have proof the rich are fooling right wing Americans. Perhaps you are rich one who's fooling the rest of them.

To be a Republican you are either rich and a liar or poor and a fool.

You must not care that we now have proof the rich are fooling right wing Americans. Perhaps you are rich one who's fooling the rest of them.

To be a Republican you are either rich and a liar or poor and a fool.

Class warfare twat is playing class warfare twat games.

My sig covers my view on this.

Class warfare twat is playing class warfare twat games.

My sig covers my view on this.
Class warfare exists and always has. To deny it tells me you're an idiot or liar. Rich and lying or poor and duped. Which one are you?

From the day this country was started the rich tried taking it over. Tried to influence our government. They were better men than you because they knew to keep money out of politics.

Just as much as what Tucker really thinks about Trump is evidence they are lying to you, Citizens United so shows that Republicans are corporate sellouts. In that they don't give a fuck about American workers. In fact Americans make too much is what cons said in the 2000's and you sent all our best manufacturing jobs to China and you loved you some Walmart and Dollar Stores and China.

Did you know Republicans used illegals in their war on us in the 2000's? Still to this day illegals are cons secret weapon. And you defend them. If they get caught you say, "how were they to know? They were given fake documents".

You fucking fucking liars. They knew, and you know they knew. So fucking stop lying like Fox News you fuck!

Anyways, rich people and corporations hire illegals and it saves them Billions of dollars every year. That's billions of dollars not going to the American middle class.

Why? Because an American would charge too much. And some would say American workers are lazy.

Now that could be of value to the forum collectively.

Which sources do you read, poster MartyB?
Con Radio Shows reach a lot more listeners than Fox has viewers. Like 10 times more. It's how most right wing lies are spread. Rush was top dog but he's dead. Now there are probably hundreds of right wing talkers brainwashing people all across America. At least 5 anti vax radio hosts died of covid.

So it's not just Hannity, Mark Levin, Glenn Beck, Dan Bongino, Mike Gallagher, The Dana Show, Hugh Hewitt, Brian Kilmeade, Michael Berry and Joe Pags.

I've only heard of 4 of these guys. So it doesn't matter who's lying to you. They all are. And i'm sure Marty's written sources are lying to him too.

I love it that QANon and Infowars are at war now. Which side do they choose? Doesn't matter. Both lying.

Class warfare exists and always has. To deny it tells me you're an idiot or liar. Rich and lying or poor and duped. Which one are you?

From the day this country was started the rich tried taking it over. Tried to influence our government. They were better men than you because they knew to keep money out of politics.

Just as much as what Tucker really thinks about Trump is evidence they are lying to you, Citizens United so shows that Republicans are corporate sellouts. In that they don't give a fuck about American workers. In fact Americans make too much is what cons said in the 2000's and you sent all our best manufacturing jobs to China and you loved you some Walmart and Dollar Stores and China.

Did you know Republicans used illegals in their war on us in the 2000's? Still to this day illegals are cons secret weapon. And you defend them. If they get caught you say, "how were they to know? They were given fake documents".

You fucking fucking liars. They knew, and you know they knew. So fucking stop lying like Fox News you fuck!

Anyways, rich people and corporations hire illegals and it saves them Billions of dollars every year. That's billions of dollars not going to the American middle class.

Why? Because an American would charge too much. And some would say American workers are lazy.

Dude, the rich were the people who FOUNDED this country. It's what makes the American Revolution unique in history, where the Elites were the ones who led the charge instead of the revolution coming from the ground up.

The rest of your screed is paranoid TDS cuckery.

Now that could be of value to the forum collectively.

Which sources do you read, poster MartyB?

CNN for what the left wants you to think.

Instapundit for links, Hot Air for opinion, and Ace of Spades HQ for more angry or funny content. Volokh Conspiracy for legal stuff, Reason for libertarian content, Scotusblog for Supreme court stuff.

Of course I click source links on any article presented.

I used to hit up Daily Kos but I found CNN covers the lefts position pretty accurately and DK has gone down the memory hole.

Dude, the rich were the people who FOUNDED this country. It's what makes the American Revolution unique in history, where the Elites were the ones who led the charge instead of the revolution coming from the ground up.

The rest of your screed is paranoid TDS cuckery.
On the backs of minute men and patriots and their labor and lives.

Forum List

Back