Truthmatters and Rdean are mod socks.

What actually happens is that I point out Republican hypocrisy, of which, there is so much, then once all the USMB crazies and loons scream "You lying fucktard", normal people start having a discussion.

Like pointing out the Republicans holding millions of Americans hostage.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Or when Republicans insist the downgrade was because of Obama even though Republicans insist they got 98% of what they wanted.

I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

Or a quarter of Republicans who think Obama is the anti Christ.

Quarter of Republicans Think Obama May Be the Anti-Christ | LiveScience

Is this party for real? This is a party that believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy".

If you guys want to point and call me names, fine, but remember, when you point that finger, there are three pointing right back at cha.

evil_hand.png

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
What actually happens is that I point out Republican hypocrisy, of which, there is so much, then once all the USMB crazies and loons scream "You lying fucktard", normal people start having a discussion.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Or when Republicans insist the downgrade was because of Obama even though Republicans insist they got 98% of what they wanted.

Is this party for real? This is a party that believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy".

If you guys want to point and call me names, fine, but remember, when you point that finger, there are three pointing right back at cha.

evil_hand.png

:fu:

evil_hand.png

Three fingers pointing right back at 'cha.

evil_hand.png

Three fingers pointing right back at 'cha.

:finger3: :321: :dev3: :fu:

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

I don't think I have ever actually typed this before.

Dayam, that explains a lot.

evil_hand.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9U_C_q6WcU]Don't you believe it! - YouTube[/ame]

evil_hand.png

Must suck to be a Republican and have someone prove what fools most are over and over and over and over again.

This site survives on advertising, advertising that pays per view. If you notice, there is quite a lot of it, even for members.

Also, there is the very human need to feel superior. No matter how low down you are, there is a bit of schadenfrued in seeing that someone is worse off. One might be as smart as a cabbage, but by golly, when you compare yourself to those two, you are an Einstein.

But the question remains, why do real people put up with the constant pawnage these two get? What is in it for them? If they were real, they would have been gone after two or three posts. But they are still here posting several new threads a day.

They have become brand names for different kinds of stupid. Truthmatters likes the smarm of moral superiority. A typical Truthmatters thread might have the title "Why can't you mother fucking Tea partiers be more god damned civil?" Rdean likes to pretend to intellectual superiority. His fails in every intellectual discipline provide endless comedy.

Their skill is in schmuck bait. They attract derision for each of their threads that reaches as much as four or five pages a day. They take a licking and keep on ticking.

Just maybe Rdean's success in schmuck baiting conservatives proves his point. USMB gets thousands of page views, mostly mocking him and Rdean. Who might very well be taking that derision to the bank.

Nah. Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore Socks, maybe. :eusa_whistle:

Nah. Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore Socks, maybe. :eusa_whistle:

TNM is Nancy Pelosi's sock. In fact, I've called her Nancy a few times, and she's never denied it.

True Story. :thup:

They call me names, but they don't call me wrong. I love it.

I remember when I pointed out Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage unless the Bush tax cuts were extended. They screamed "LIAR". So I added a link. Someone said, "That's a left wing wacko link". I said, "The Christian Science Monitor is a wacko left wing link"? Then they settled for name calling.

When I pointed out the Joe Barton apology to BP. They screamed "liar". Then Republicans made him head of the energy committee.

When I pointed out the Republican Party is 90% white, they screamed "liar".

When I pointed out PEW Research said only a tiny 6% of scientists are Republican. Even though the majority believe "science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy" they screamed "liar" among other words.

They really went nuts when I pointed out the pol where 25% of Republicans believe Obama is the "Anti Christ".

When I pointed out the Blue state subsidize the Red states, they couldn't believe it. Red states work harder.

Every time I point out a Republican failure, they simply can't believe it could be true.

Well, get over it. It's a failed party. They have no ideas. Many are insane. I suspect the majority are racist. They had the presidency and both houses for 6 straight years. Everything they touched turned to shit. They only thing they are good at is taking credit for something they didn't do. Like getting Bin Laden or the programs and projects that come from stimulus money and stopping anything good from happening. Oh, and they can lie. Lie and lie. No one is better.

Now, prove me wrong. Oh, that's right, you can't. That's why you're angry. Maybe you guys could channel that anger into become better people.

Let him die?

Or not.
we'll remember this in a little over a year when you start bitching about the new president !!:lol::lol:

evil_hand.png

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: perfect !!

ignoring the opposition is a sure way to failure

Brilliant. It's good to see all viewpoints so you can make a well informed decision and to gain an understanding. Republicans live in the land of "Milk and Cookies". Only the milk is rancid and the cookies stale.

ignoring the opposition is a sure way to failure

Brilliant. It's good to see all viewpoints so you can make a well informed decision and to gain an understanding. Republicans live in the land of "Milk and Cookies". Only the milk is rancid and the cookies stale.

Democrats live in the land of "Flowers and Unicorns". Only the flowers are Deadly Nightshade, and the unicorns blow stinky farts.

Forum List

Back