New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I doubt it given the truthers proven insanity.

A materials scientist has come up with a more scientific explanation for the mystery booms, and says his model of the Twin Towers collapse leaves no room for conspiracies. "My model explains all the observed features on 11th September: the explosions, molten metal coming out of the window, the time passing between the crash and the collapse, the fact that the explosions took place in a floor below the place it was burning, and the rapid collapse," Christen Simensen of SINTEF, a research organization in Norway, told Life's Little Mysteries.

As detailed in the new issue of Aluminum International Today, Simensen argues that molten aluminum from the airplane bodies chemically reacted with water in the buildings' sprinkler systems, setting off the explosions that felled the Twin Towers
New Twin Tower Collapse Model Could Squash 9/11 Conspiracies | LiveScience

eots

no fly list
Reaction score

A materials scientist has come up with a more scientific explanation for the mystery booms, and says his model of the Twin Towers collapse leaves no room for conspiracies. "My model explains all the observed features on 11th September: the explosions, molten metal coming out of the window, the time passing between the crash and the collapse, the fact that the explosions took place in a floor below the place it was burning, and the rapid collapse," Christen Simensen of SINTEF, a research organization in Norway, told Life's Little Mysteries.

As detailed in the new issue of Aluminum International Today, Simensen argues that molten aluminum from the airplane bodies chemically reacted with water in the buildings' sprinkler systems, setting off the explosions that felled the Twin Towers
insanity is your lack of recognition that if you buy this report it means NIST is a fraud and anyone that believed them a fool

OP
Ringel05

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

insanity is your lack of recognition that if you buy this report it means NIST is a fraud and anyone that believed them a fool
:eusa_whistle:

:cool:

Mr. Jones

Reaction score

It doesn't. BTW I thought all the OCTAS said there were no explosions? :lol:
Oh that's right, they keep moving the goalposts, now they admit there were explosions..Just like no free fall, no molten metal, no proof of explosives...When they are proven wrong time after time, they are forced to come up with even more ridiculous ways of explaining these things.
Except in the case where NIST just admits freefall, but doesn't change their data to explain it in their reports.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List