Trump's Wisconsin Lawyer Says His Own Vote was Illegal

We don't need to connect a ballot to a person. I am against that as well. In person voting using an ID would solve many of these problems, but Democrats don't want this for obvious reasons and it has NOTHING to do with voter disenfranchisement.
Never needed an ID to vote before. I guess you can call me an originalist :)

Maybe the immortality in the country has gotten to a point where we can no longer just trust that people(or pollsters) are who they say they are? Personally, I think an ID should be scanned(to eliminate fake ids and such) and your name immediately marked off the list as having voted. This scan would in no way be associated to your actual vote, just that you voted for somebody. Also, the number of ID's scanned and accepted should match the actual number of votes to eliminate the possibility of folks voting without an ID. That would eliminate many issues, but I doubt that the left would be in favor of such a system. It makes it much more difficult to have a few inconsistencies here and there when needed.

Well the age old question is "Does mud really stick to the wall"?

They want to throw out any vote that they deem unworthy but is legal according to the rules that the State has set up at the time of the vote.

Lawyer strategy - use any and all options, if it fails well they get paid. It it works well they get paid.

well it may stick for a short time but eventually it falls but hey you still get paid
They aren't legal according to state law, moron.

They are legal until a court says that they are illegal. Know the difference between a court decision and desperation. Otherwise learn to duck when the muds starts flying.

Maybe the immortality in the country has gotten to a point where we can no longer just trust that people(or pollsters) are who they say they are? Personally, I think an ID should be scanned(to eliminate fake ids and such) and your name immediately marked off the list as having voted. This scan would in no way be associated to your actual vote, just that you voted for somebody. Also, the number of ID's scanned and accepted should match the actual number of votes to eliminate the possibility of folks voting without an ID. That would eliminate many issues, but I doubt that the left would be in favor of such a system. It makes it much more difficult to have a few inconsistencies here and there when needed.
Doubt it. The type of voter fraud prevented by photo IDs is extremely uncommon. This is an answer in search of a problem.

I'll just sign the book thanks.

You can do that now. This changes nothing for you. But makes it more secure for those of us who actually care.
But you don't leave a polling place with a ballot, do you?
You don't have to leave the polling place with a ballot no matter which way you do it. Destroy it as you do the other half of the ballot.

cept now I can intimidate you into voting someone and I can demand proof that you did so.

I'm being contrarian. As I said earlier, it's not perfect but it's not bad either.
EDIT: ESPEICALLY WITH MAIL IN BALLOTS YOU FUCKING STUPID HYPOCRITE. THEY CAN STAND OVER YOUR SHOULDER, OR SIMPLY FILL IT OUT IN FRONT OF YOU AND MAKE YOU SIGN IT.

Edit: I get worked up because you SOUND smart... but you're not. You are a hack that follows what other people say you should do and put NO THOUGHT into your stances. If that was actually important to you then you would BE VERY AGAINST MAIL IN BALLOTS.

We don't need to connect a ballot to a person. I am against that as well. In person voting using an ID would solve many of these problems, but Democrats don't want this for obvious reasons and it has NOTHING to do with voter disenfranchisement.
Never needed an ID to vote before. I guess you can call me an originalist :)
Bullshit.

You can do that now. This changes nothing for you. But makes it more secure for those of us who actually care.
But you don't leave a polling place with a ballot, do you?
You don't have to leave the polling place with a ballot no matter which way you do it. Destroy it as you do the other half of the ballot.

cept now I can intimidate you into voting someone and I can demand proof that you did so.

I'm being contrarian. As I said earlier, it's not perfect but it's not bad either.
EDIT: ESPEICALLY WITH MAIL IN BALLOTS YOU FUCKING STUPID HYPOCRITE. THEY CAN STAND OVER YOUR SHOULDER, OR SIMPLY FILL IT OUT IN FRONT OF YOU AND MAKE YOU SIGN IT.

Edit: I get worked up because you SOUND smart... but you're not. You are a hack that follows what other people say you should do and put NO THOUGHT into your stances. If that was actually important to you then you would BE VERY AGAINST MAIL IN BALLOTS.
Colfax is not smart. He submits some of the dumbest posts in this forum.

Unless someone is coercing you to do so.

Mail in ballots can be later spoiled. There's a perfectly normal process for it.

You seem not to want to address that. You see that thing down in my sig? Where it says you have no character? This is why. People with character tend to admit when they are wrong or said something.. Pretty stupid.

The entire election was illegal...that's the point....
tissues? why be a big crying baby? Your idiot lost move on. back to sanity....I won't be making fun of you in here as I won't care about politics post trump....now that his toxic will be gone we can go back to our old ways. The racists won't a locomotive that emboldens them so they can go to hiding again.

Mail in ballots can be later spoiled. There's a perfectly normal process for it.

You seem not to want to address that. You see that thing down in my sig? Where it says you have no character? This is why. People with character tend to admit when they are wrong or said something.. Pretty stupid.

You have serious anger management issues. I don’t know what your problem is.

I address the point above, mail in ballots can be later spoiled. Did you not read that?

Jesus, and you accuse me of having no character while flying off the handle for no reason because you didn’t read my own reply (which was three sentences long, not sure how you could so easily miss it).

If you can’t maintain some semblance of emotional stability, maybe you’re not really cut out to reply to my comments.

I mean, you’re like this basically every time you do. You sound kind of nuts.

If you can’t maintain some semblance of emotional stability, maybe you’re not really cut out to reply to my comments.

I mean, you’re like this basically every time you do. You sound kind of nuts.
People who are hypocrites annoy me. Well.. Maybe you really are that stupid, and you aren't actually a hypocrite. The good news is people see this. So at least they'll look at it, know your an idiot, and won't make the same arguments themselves.

And the people now have an argument on other boards in which to use against this topic. Because you aren't alone in your hypocrisy/stupidity.

You have serious anger management issues. I don’t know what your problem is.

I address the point above, mail in ballots can be later spoiled. Did you not read that?

Jesus, and you accuse me of having no character while flying off the handle for no reason because you didn’t read my own reply (which was three sentences long, not sure how you could so easily miss it).
Ballots can be spoiled... Yeah... Umm... Do you know what a spoiled ballot is? It doesn't have anything to do with what we are talking about.

Why wouldn't I ignore it?

Edit: You do know that you were just arguing AGAINST spoiled ballots in this thread right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back