Trump's Wisconsin Lawyer Says His Own Vote was Illegal

Thing is, Republicans and conservatives used to talk about preventing voter fraud by trying to stop people from voting twice, trying to stop people from voting under false names, etc.

Now they're claims of voter fraud are trying to take away the votes of people who are legal voters, who voted once, but forgot to write the date on their mail in ballot. As if that matters.

They tried to use 2 votes which had been disallowed, and who were not contacted by the election officials to "cure" their votes (in a rural county which doesn't contact voters to correct problems), as an excuse to toss out all of the votes in Pennsylvania. In order to enfrancise these 2 Trump voters, they would disempower the nearly 7 million other voters in the state.

The judge was very scathing in rejected this scurrilous argument.

Spare the forum you idiocies.

Now one is fooled.

Not a crime unless you can cite the statute.

You can't because you're a dumb ass who makes shit up.
It is a crime. Anyone with a brain understands that when regulations say something is required and the government official allows it to be committed, that official has committed a crime.

Spare the forum you idiocies.

Now one is fooled.

Not a crime unless you can cite the statute.

You can't because you're a dumb ass who makes shit up.
It is a crime. Anyone with a brain understands that when regulations say something is required and the government official allows it to be committed, that official has committed a crime.

See what happens when you leave the data off of your taxes.

Nit picking about the date is pointless. It changes nothing about the legality of the ballot.

Like I said, you guys used to care about actual crimes and now you've turned into petty assholes just to take away people's vote for no reason.

But you don't know who you voted for. You have no idea if your vote was carried out correctly. Please watch:
I know who I voted for. Connecting a ballot to a person seems inherently risky to me.

We don't need to connect a ballot to a person. I am against that as well. In person voting using an ID would solve many of these problems, but Democrats don't want this for obvious reasons and it has NOTHING to do with voter disenfranchisement.

We don't need to connect a ballot to a person. I am against that as well. In person voting using an ID would solve many of these problems, but Democrats don't want this for obvious reasons and it has NOTHING to do with voter disenfranchisement.
Never needed an ID to vote before. I guess you can call me an originalist :)

Nit picking about the date is pointless. It changes nothing about the legality of the ballot.

Like I said, you guys used to care about actual crimes and now you've turned into petty assholes just to take away people's vote for no reason.
It's not pointless, moron. A mail-in ballot without a date is illegal. How is throwing illegal ballots into the waste bin "pointless?" That isn't "petty." It's the difference between winning and losing.

You really are too fucking stupid to breath.

No... You don't.
You do.

Watch the video. You take half the ballot home with you, that's how you confirm that it was counted.
Ok.. You're an idiot. I don't think I'm smart enough to dumb this down more so you can understand it. I'll try one more time.

The thing you take home has no names on it. All choices are all randomized, so there are marks on the receipt, but there is no way to know who you voted for. That part of it with which name goes where gets destroyed before you ever leave. They aren't matched up to any names. There is no way to know who you voted for with just the receipt. You would have to scan it later to figure that out. If someone actually stole that from you, pretty sure that could be considered a federal crime.

If you are afraid of people finding out who you are voting for, just destroy the whole thing while you are there. Nothing has changed from the current way of doing things from your standpoint.

I personally would want the receipt and woe to the motherfucker who thinks they can take it from me.

Edit: I'm more afraid of "volunteers" fucking up my vote, or simply not counting it and throwing it away, than someone taking it from me and knowing how I voted. Especially considering I'll happily tell you how I voted anyway.

So... If you are against this.. Why? The only reason I can come up with is... You want to cheat.

The thing you take home has no names on it. All choices are all randomized, so there are marks on the receipt, but there is no way to know who you voted for. That part of it with which name goes where gets destroyed before you ever leave. They aren't matched up to any names. There is no way to know who you voted for with just the receipt. You would have to scan it later to figure that out. If someone actually stole that from you, pretty sure that could be considered a federal crime.
Don't be such an asshole. You're getting all worked up for no reason. Stop and read what I'm writing and you'll see that you're criticizing me for no reason.

Yeah, the names are gone but the QR code on the right tells us what each vote is for. That's how they actually count the ballots, by using the QR code. So if I wanted to know who you voted for, all I have to do is get your ballot and use the QR code to determine which box you checked means who.

Don't be such an asshole. You're getting all worked up for no reason. Stop and read what I'm writing and you'll see that you're criticizing me for no reason.

Yeah, the names are gone but the QR code on the right tells us what each vote is for. That's how they actually count the ballots, by using the QR code. So if I wanted to know who you voted for, all I have to do is get your ballot and use the QR code to determine which box you checked means who.
If you are afraid of people finding out who you are voting for, just destroy the whole thing while you are there. Nothing has changed from the current way of doing things from your standpoint.

I personally would want the receipt and woe to the motherfucker who thinks they can take it from me.

Edit: I'm more afraid of "volunteers" fucking up my vote, or simply not counting it and throwing it away, than someone taking it from me and knowing how I voted. Especially considering I'll happily tell you how I voted anyway.

So... If you are against this.. Why? The only reason I can come up with is... You want to cheat.

Edit2: The QR code is on the ballot before you ever make a choice. You think it magically changes when you fill in the circles? Ink doesn't do that. I REPEAT YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDIO, OR YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT.

Except now I can intimidate you into voting someone and I can demand proof that you did so.

I'm being contrarian. As I said earlier, it's not perfect but it's not bad either.

Except now I can intimidate you into voting someone and I can demand proof that you did so.

I'm being contrarian. As I said earlier, it's not perfect but it's not bad either.
You can do that now. This changes nothing for you. But makes it more secure for those of us who actually care.

EDIT: ESPEICALLY WITH MAIL IN BALLOTS YOU FUCKING STUPID HYPOCRITE. THEY CAN STAND OVER YOUR SHOULDER, OR SIMPLY FILL IT OUT IN FRONT OF YOU AND MAKE YOU SIGN IT.

Edit: I get worked up because you SOUND smart... but you're not. You are a hack that follows what other people say you should do and put NO THOUGHT into your stances. If that was actually important to you then you would BE VERY AGAINST MAIL IN BALLOTS.

Forum List

Back