Trump's Wisconsin Lawyer Says His Own Vote was Illegal

Thing is, Republicans and conservatives used to talk about preventing voter fraud by trying to stop people from voting twice, trying to stop people from voting under false names, etc.

Now they're claims of voter fraud are trying to take away the votes of people who are legal voters, who voted once, but forgot to write the date on their mail in ballot. As if that matters.

So you pick and choose what laws you do?

Well the age old question is "Does mud really stick to the wall"?

They want to throw out any vote that they deem unworthy but is legal according to the rules that the State has set up at the time of the vote.

Lawyer strategy - use any and all options, if it fails well they get paid. It it works well they get paid.

well it may stick for a short time but eventually it falls but hey you still get paid
They aren't legal according to state law, moron.

I get tired of explaining everything to you in terms that a 3-year-old can understand.
You're not going to arrest them because leaving the date off a ballot is both inconsequential and not an example of fraud.

Fraud is illegal. Leaving the date off is not. You've gone from trying to stop crimes to policing pointless rules to try to win an election.

Go to hell.

The ballot goes home with the person, does it not? Seems like you could connect it with the person given that it's in their possession.
Again... You need to watch the video.

If that's a worry of yours, I suggest you just destroy the recite. Doing that defeats the purpose... But... That would be your choice.

If you're trying to overthrow a duly democratically elected government, at least try not to be totally incompetent.

1606159368265.png

:laughing0301:

I get tired of explaining everything to you in terms that a 3-year-old can understand.
You're not going to arrest them because leaving the date off a ballot is both inconsequential and not an example of fraud.

Fraud is illegal. Leaving the date off is not. You've gone from trying to stop crimes to policing pointless rules to try to win an election.

Go to hell.
It's not an example of fraud on the part of the voter, moron, but counting them is fraud on the part of election officials, and they should go to jail for it.

The rules are hardly pointless. They prevent criminals like Biden and Democrat election officials from perpetrating election fraud.

If that's a worry of yours, I suggest you just destroy the recite. Doing that defeats the purpose... But... That would be your choice.
I did.

Let's say that I want to get a lot of people to vote for candidate A. So I get my thugs to go around and intimidate people until they agree to do so. Just saying, connecting a ballot to a person isn't my favorite thing.

Not that it's a bad system, but I don't really think there's anything wrong with ours. We count our votes.

Go to hell.
It's not an example of fraud on the part of the voter, moron, but counting them is fraud on the part of election officials, and they should go to jail for it.

The rules are hardly pointless. They prevent criminals like Biden and Democrat election officials from perpetrating election fraud.

I don't think you understand what fraud is. Fraud is intentional deceit. There's nothing deceitful about counting ballots without dates on them. No one is going to jail over it.

The dates written on the ballots don't prevent election fraud, dumb ass.

Go to hell.

I don't think you understand what fraud is. Fraud is intentional deceit. There's nothing deceitful about counting ballots without dates on them. No one is going to jail over it.

The dates written on the ballots don't prevent election fraud, dumb ass.
Their sure as hell is. Furthermore, it's plain illegal. Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal," moron?

Election officials who did this should be going to jail for it. They committed a crime.

Their sure as hell is. Furthermore, it's plain illegal. Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal," moron?

Election officials who did this should be going to jail for it. They committed a crime.

Name the crime, smart guy.

I did.

Let's say that I want to get a lot of people to vote for candidate A. So I get my thugs to go around and intimidate people until they agree to do so. Just saying, connecting a ballot to a person isn't my favorite thing.

Not that it's a bad system, but I don't really think there's anything wrong with ours. We count our votes.
You didn't. Because you can't connect the person to the ballot.

Edit: Either you didn't watch the video, or you are too stupid to understand it. I prefer to think it's the former.

Forum List

Back