Business leaders tell GOP....GET trump OUT!

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Or No Georgia Donations!

This should scare Moscow Mitch to death......His top priority is the keep the Senate. Business leaders in NY need the vaccine to get the economy rolling. trump's baby fit is holding up the transition and therefore....the vaccine roll out. He is a World Class Jerk!

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
At this point, the ONLY people that don't understand how harmful Donald Trump is to America...are Trumpers.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Or No Georgia Donations!

This should scare Moscow Mitch to death......His top priority is the keep the Senate. Business leaders in NY need the vaccine to get the economy rolling. trump's baby fit is holding up the transition and therefore....the vaccine roll out. He is a World Class Jerk!
"National security chiefs" are business leaders? I thought they were unemployed bureaucrats.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
National security chiefs" are business leaders? I thought they were unemployed bureaucrats.
Most of them were not chiefs of any sort

just former flunkies in the government

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
At this point, the ONLY people that don't understand how harmful Donald Trump is to America...are Trumpers.
I suspect you and Rightwinger sleep in the same bed every night (not that I care)...and that you are located in China

China has a massive troll department

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The link you provided does not support your headline
You don't read so well....do you? You go to trump U?

Also on Monday, more than 100 top business leaders are issuing a letter demanding the same from the Trump administration. According to The New York Times, if a concession from Trump doesn’t happen, the executives may threaten to withhold campaign donations from the two Republican candidates in Georgia whose runoffs will determine the Senate’s balance of power. In the letter, the business leaders will demand that Emily Murphy, head of the General Services Administration, issues a letter to confirm that Biden has won and that the transition can begin.

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BasicHumanUnit said:
I suspect you and Rightwinger sleep in the same bed every night (not that I care)...and that you are located in China

China has a massive troll department
What a loser.

#TrumpLost #TrumpIsALoser

#LOLOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a band wagon rolling here. Even republicans who have some sense of seeing the big picture, are jumping on this band wagon that Trump has to go.

More than 100 former GOP senior national security officials who served under former Presidents Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, as well as President Trump, are urging party leadership to demand the president cease his "anti-democratic assault on the integrity of the presidential election" and concede.

His allies are urging him to move on in nice words but hey Trump is tough. Just say get the hell out and shut up

From Wall Street to Congress, Trump’s Allies Urge Him to Move On (msn.com)

A crack in the Republican egg

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Also on Monday, more than 100 top business leaders are issuing a letter demanding the same from the Trump administration. According to The New York Times, if a concession from Trump doesn’t happen, the executives may threaten to withhold campaign donations from the two Republican candidates in Georgia whose runoffs will determine the Senate’s balance of power. In the letter, the business leaders will demand that Emily Murphy, head of the General Services Administration, issues a letter to confirm that Biden has won and that the transition can begin.
The titans of industry claim was not available to me unless I surrender my email address to the NYT

but I wont call you a liar

if you say its legit I wont argue

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Or No Georgia Donations!

Daily Beast ... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
if a concession from Trump doesn’t happen, the executives may threaten to withhold campaign donations from the two Republican candidates in Georgia whose runoffs will determine the Senate’s balance of power. In the letter, the business leaders will demand that Emily Murphy, head of the General Services Administration, issues a letter to confirm that Biden has won and that the transition can begin.
We can assume these are not pro American or even pro republican business execs if they are going to play politics with control of the senate for the benefit of joe biden

OP
JimH52

JimH52

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The titans of industry claim was not available to me unless I surrender my email address to the NYT

but I wont call you a liar

if you say its legit I wont argue
The Daily Beast ask you for your email?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's behind a paywall, moron. More than likely, these so-called "business leaders" are all Democrats. They sure as hell aren't Republicans.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is a band wagon rolling here. Even republicans who have some sense of seeing the big picture, are jumping on this band wagon that Trump has to go.

More than 100 former GOP senior national security officials who served under former Presidents Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, as well as President Trump, are urging party leadership to demand the president cease his "anti-democratic assault on the integrity of the presidential election" and concede.

His allies are urging him to move on in nice words but hey Trump is tough. Just say get the hell out and shut up

From Wall Street to Congress, Trump’s Allies Urge Him to Move On (msn.com)

A crack in the Republican egg
They're all Dims who voted for Biden, of course.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List