Trump's tried and true tactics do not work on the coronavirus

Trump's tried and true tactics do not work on the coronavirus. Like him or not, Trump has been successful in eliminating anything or anyone who makes him look bad.
His first go to is bullying. When you have the most powerful job in the world, along with no moral compass on how you use the power, bullying can destroy. The coronavirus ignores by Trump's bullying.
Trump's second go to is lie away the truth and create alternative facts to provide a narrative to Trump's benefit. He has tried to lie away the coronavirus. The coronavirus cannot be lied away.
Trump has used walls and bans to keep out the unwanted. The coronavirus does not abide by bans or be stopped by a wall.

Trump is dealing with the most powerful adversary of his life. He needs to use new techniques to control it and eliminate it.
Two components of the solution are truth and science. Two things Trump despises.

God, what a truly pathetic post! Tell me another world leader that's been successful at controlling and eliminating the corona virus!

Explain in detail how it was that Barack Obama controlled and eliminated the Swine Flu Pandemic, Elmer! I'd like to hear about that.
Look at the actions taken by China, South Korea and Italy. Look at their leaders comments compared to Trump's.
The swine flu had a minimal affect on the USA. Was that a result of Obama's actions.

Trump's tried and true tactics do not work on the coronavirus. Like him or not, Trump has been successful in eliminating anything or anyone who makes him look bad.
His first go to is bullying. When you have the most powerful job in the world, along with no moral compass on how you use the power, bullying can destroy. The coronavirus ignores by Trump's bullying.
Trump's second go to is lie away the truth and create alternative facts to provide a narrative to Trump's benefit. He has tried to lie away the coronavirus. The coronavirus cannot be lied away.
Trump has used walls and bans to keep out the unwanted. The coronavirus does not abide by bans or be stopped by a wall.

Trump is dealing with the most powerful adversary of his life. He needs to use new techniques to control it and eliminate it.
Two components of the solution are truth and science. Two things Trump despises.

Again, I will point out that 760 people out of a 320 million population has contracted Coronavirus after two months of its known existence. That is .000002% of the population. Stop wetting your fucking bed over something that isn't all that serious. All of the turmoil going on right now is a self-fulfilling prophecy due to people like you.
There is no need for panic but there is need for serious actions to minimize the spread. Unlike other flu like viruses, it has never been in the world population. There are is not natural immunity in the population or a vaccine. What will be affected the most is the economy and our daily lives as the proper actions to control the virus are taken.
If the appropriate actions are not taken there could be cause for panic.
explain how that is accomplished?
Start with level 1 and move up if necessary,
KC-interventions-matrix-W-780x399.jpg

WTF do you think the prez is, a one-man destroyer of pathogens?
No, but he is the leader of our country setting the tone of the coronavirus response using lies and bullying when he should be using truth and science.
Oh blow it out your ass and grow the fuck up.....He's doing nothing of the sort.
Have you listened to the idiots comments? Have you listened to his predictions? None are correct. He is more concerned about his image and the economy than doing what is needed to control the Virus. The economy will be affected worse if the virus is not controlled.
He should sit his sorry ass on the sidelines and let the professional control the actions.
The majority of Americans do not believe what he says but there are extremely stupid people like you who believe everything he says,

I'd seriously like to hear you explain the difference between the Obama's Administration's handling of the Swine flu...a pandemic that killed 200,000 people and the Trump Administration's handling of the Corona virus that has killed only 4,000 world wide as of today?

God, what a truly pathetic post! Tell me another world leader that's been successful at controlling and eliminating the corona virus!

Explain in detail how it was that Barack Obama controlled and eliminated the Swine Flu Pandemic, Elmer! I'd like to hear about that.
Look at the actions taken by China, South Korea and Italy. Look at their leaders comments compared to Trump's.
The swine flu had a minimal affect on the USA. Was that a result of Obama's actions.

You tell me, Elmer...you're claiming that Trump's response has been bad...show me what Obama's response was that was superior!

We're at 26 deaths in the US from Corona virus...4,000 died from the Swine flu. So tell me again how much better Barry handled things than Trump has!

Again, I will point out that 760 people out of a 320 million population has contracted Coronavirus after two months of its known existence. That is .000002% of the population. Stop wetting your fucking bed over something that isn't all that serious. All of the turmoil going on right now is a self-fulfilling prophecy due to people like you.

I agree. What a bunch of whiny fucking idiots. As far as they are concerned Trump created the virus.

They enjoy sounding like clueless idiots over something that just isn't that serious. God help us if there was an actual pandemic. They would lose their little minds. What dipshits.

What a pack of whiny imbeciles.

What seems to be the problem, Elmer? I asked twice what Obama did that was superior than Trump and all I've heard from you is crickets! Tell me which is worse...4,000 people dying...or less than a hundred?

No, but he is the leader of our country setting the tone of the coronavirus response using lies and bullying when he should be using truth and science.
Oh blow it out your ass and grow the fuck up.....He's doing nothing of the sort.
Have you listened to the idiots comments? Have you listened to his predictions? None are correct. He is more concerned about his image and the economy than doing what is needed to control the Virus. The economy will be affected worse if the virus is not controlled.
He should sit his sorry ass on the sidelines and let the professional control the actions.
The majority of Americans do not believe what he says but there are extremely stupid people like you who believe everything he says,
I've heard his comments and I've heard the outright lies about what you bedwetting buffoons have said about his comments.

Again, grow the fuck up.

You tell me, Elmer...you're claiming that Trump's response has been bad...show me what Obama's response was that was superior!
OK, dork butt. Let me educate your Trump diluted mind.
First let's start with what Obama DID NOT do prior to the pandemic. He did not fire the worldwide pandemic team 2 years prior to the outbreak to save money. As a result the CDC had plans in place in case of a worldwide pandemic.
When the pandemic hit, Obama was not concerned about his own image, he was most concerned about stopping the virus. Obama leaned on the scientists and doctors, not focusing on the economy over the pandemic.
THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTION OBAMA TOOK WAS TO GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY AND LET THE PROFESSIONALS CONTROL THE RESPONSE. When he spoke, he told the US what the scientists were saying without putting his spin on it. Trump is obviously not doing this. The Trump is constantly contradicting the professionals.
BECAUSE OBAMA DID NOT CUT FUNDING TO THE CDC THEY HAD DONE PRE WORK ON A VACCINE SO IT WAS OUT IN 6 MONTHS AFTER THE PANDEMIC HIT. Because of cutting CDC funding under Trump we are starting from scratch so a vaccine appears to be a year or more away.

And further dork butt,
The H1N1 virus had a mortality rate of less than a 1/2% while it appears this virus has a substantially higher rate. Trump is dealing with a more deadly virus so he better have a better response than Obama did for the same result.

I've heard his comments and I've heard the outright lies about what you bedwetting buffoons have said about his comments.

Again, grow the fuck up.
Your an absolute fricking idiot if you are listening to Trump on advice for the coronavirus as opposed to the doctors and scientists.
But, unfortunately, the Trump minions are all fricking idiots and will listen to Trump.

Again, grow the fuck up.
Your an absolute fricking idiot if you are listening to Trump on advice for the coronavirus as opposed to the doctors and scientists.
But, unfortunately, the Trump minions are all fricking idiots and will listen to Trump.
Oh take your whiny litte bitch shit to someone stupid enough to buy it.

I agree. What a bunch of whiny fucking idiots. As far as they are concerned Trump created the virus.

They enjoy sounding like clueless idiots over something that just isn't that serious. God help us if there was an actual pandemic. They would lose their little minds. What dipshits.

What a pack of whiny imbeciles.
Nobody is saying Trump caused the virus.
What is being said by intelligent people is for Trump to get the hell out of the way and let the doctors and scientists dictate the actions to control the virus.Trump's image saving focus is a detriment.
I do not expect you to do so because you are not an intelligent person. "Not being intelligent" is an understatement; you are an absolute dumbass but I think you know it.

Again, grow the fuck up.
Oh take your whiny litte bitch shit to someone stupid enough to buy it.
That is very intelligent well thought out response countering my point. What is your IQ?

but his TDS works on you
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
as usual with you libs--you just babble--you provide no links/proof/etc --just babble

No. He's a one man BULLSHIT machine!
Here, try this....

View attachment 311540
Don't you ever tired of posting this same shit answer on every thread? The only one I can see who is "butthurt" is you. Every response you write seems like you are whining and crying because your Trumpian God is being called out for his incompetence and ineptitude. So you project your hurt feelings on others. It is all rather sad.

but his TDS works on you
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
as usual with you libs--you just babble--you provide no links/proof/etc --just babble
Try watching the news you absolute dumb piece of manure. How can there be people as dumb as you.

but his TDS works on you
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
Try watching the news you absolute dumb piece of manure. How can there be people as dumb as you.
wow--where do you get so many links and so much proof?????!!!!!

Forum List

Back