Trump's tax reform saved Warren Buffett $29,000,000,000

LOL... Warren Buffet... The obozo supporter who insisted he wasn't taxed as much as his secretary but didn't tell her to write a fucking check so that his "sense of guilt" could be satisfied.

It's real simple. If you don't believe you pay enough, write a bigger fucking check Warren or shut the fuck up and stop pandering to the dumbest mother fuckers on earth. You don't need to worry about bed wetters coming after you. They're afraid of guns.

You know one thing fer damn sure.....Warren owns the company that has my mortgage, I won't see a reduction in interest or any fees associated with it...

I didn't think Buffet would take on subprime mortgages. You must pay a huge PMI premium.

Another mindless, distorted, misleading OP. Some facts:

* The biggest rate cuts in the Trump tax cuts went to the middle class, not the rich. Google the new tax tables.

* You're including the corporate income tax rate cut to get your numbers, ignoring the fact that that money does not all go to one person in the company. By the way, the average corporate income tax rate in Europe and Asia is between 18% and 21%.

* You're ignoring the fact that over 300 companies have announced substantial pay hikes, bonuses, etc., for their employees thanks to the Trump tax cuts.

* You're ignoring the fact that hundreds of billions of dollars that were parked overseas are now coming back to the U.S. thanks to the Trump tax cuts, and that a huge chunk of that money is going for hiring new employees, opening new offices, etc.

Where are they? These hundreds of billions of dollars? Are you really stupid enough to think that's going to happen?

Three hundred companies? Want to post a link to that or just keep pulling rabbits out of your ass?
Got Google? From the Washington Examiner. Other outlets say 100.
Boom: 164 companies give bonuses, lower fees to millions, citing Trump tax cuts

You think that's going to equal the $100B that Bezos, Buffet and Gates got?

The tax cuts for corporations are PERMANENT. The tax cuts for individuals are TEMPORARY. Why is that, Einstein?

Simple, because the commiecrats refused to support them.

Either get ready to pay out your ass or get used to diminished city, county, state services, pot-holed roads, filthy, broken down airports and public education even worse than it is now.

Is there something in there that the feds are actually constitutionally responsible for? Oh, and I have brand new roads going in all around me.

This is how Trump won the election. With idiots like you wearing blinders wrapped around your head.
Warren Buffet is the quoted source who makes the claim that's he's saved $29B. Look it up yourself, lazy idiot.

Buffett’s Annual Letter: Berkshire Records $29 Billion Gain From Tax Law

Why would anyone "look up" such complete bullshit?

It's like all the flat earth global warming bullshit. It was debunked years ago. You don't need to do any "research" to look east from NY, and not see the western shores of europe in order to determine the earth isn't flat. It's not a matter of being lazy, it's a matter of having the critical thinking skills to analyze the facts and conclude pieces of shit like you do not have the capacity or desire to think.

Furthermore it doesn't take anything more than a simple logic to determine that if Buffet was interested in paying more in taxes, he'd just have his poor over taxed secretary write a big fucking check from his account and "pay his fair share".

This is exactly how Trump won the election though, on that point you're accidentally right. Most of the country has had enough of the democrooks hate and envy based politics. Now go finish huffing that can of paint you malignant parasite.

Most of the country? Funny how "most of the country" didn't vote for Trump and really he won it because of a few states and 40,000 votes.

A win is a win. LMAO

IMG_0634.JPG

DT: I'm actually going to lose money with this tax bill.
Reports say Trump made $9-11 million on it.

Deplorables: ((((((crickets))))))

* The biggest rate cuts in the Trump tax cuts went to the middle class, not the rich. Google the new tax tables.

* You're including the corporate income tax rate cut to get your numbers, ignoring the fact that that money does not all go to one person in the company. By the way, the average corporate income tax rate in Europe and Asia is between 18% and 21%.

* You're ignoring the fact that over 300 companies have announced substantial pay hikes, bonuses, etc., for their employees thanks to the Trump tax cuts.

* You're ignoring the fact that hundreds of billions of dollars that were parked overseas are now coming back to the U.S. thanks to the Trump tax cuts, and that a huge chunk of that money is going for hiring new employees, opening new offices, etc.

Would you please list the companies that have announced substantial pay hikes?

BNY Mellon, Charter Communications, CVS, Fifth Third Bancorp, JP Morgan Chase, MetLife, Starbucks, US Bank, WalMart, Wells Fargo . . .

And that's JUST raises in pay. That doesn't count all the ones offering bonuses, expansions in benefits, improvements in company infrastructure, new hiring . . .

List like this are meaningless without links.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not my problem. You asked for a list. You got a list.

LOL... Warren Buffet... The obozo supporter who insisted he wasn't taxed as much as his secretary but didn't tell her to write a fucking check so that his "sense of guilt" could be satisfied.

It's real simple. If you don't believe you pay enough, write a bigger fucking check Warren or shut the fuck up and stop pandering to the dumbest mother fuckers on earth. You don't need to worry about bed wetters coming after you. They're afraid of guns.

You know one thing fer damn sure.....Warren owns the company that has my mortgage, I won't see a reduction in interest or any fees associated with it...

I didn't think Buffet would take on subprime mortgages. You must pay a huge PMI premium.

I've had two mortgages in forty years and never a sub-prime just a plain jane fixed conventional..Someday I should use my VA loan though...

Another day of conservative lickspittles defending the wealthiest people in America, probably still believing Reagan's trickle down philosophy. They probably believe that some of that wealth will trickle down on them. "It's their money, quit picking on these poor trillionaires" say these working class ass kissers/defenders of the ruling class ,while they bitch about some poor mom buying ding dongs for her kid with her ebt card.

True. Not a typo.

Buffett says $29 billion tax cut windfall boosts Berkshire Hathaway
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ts-berkshire-hathaway/?utm_term=.7d37cea35759

With the tax cuts in place, Buffet, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos now have a combined wealth of more than 50% of the U.S.

Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett have more wealth than half the population of the US combined

You realize that money does not belong to the Federal Government. They did not earn it. They are not entitled to it. Now if Warren Buffett is feeling guilty than he can send the Federal Government whatever he wants...right? Otherwise, he needs to STFU. :D

Also, I do not begrudge anyone their success. The three men you listed have made their money legitimately either through hard word, brilliance, or simply having a better idea then the next guy. Good for them. I do not want their money. I did not earn it, nor am I entitled to it. Neither are you.

True. Not a typo.

Buffett says $29 billion tax cut windfall boosts Berkshire Hathaway
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ts-berkshire-hathaway/?utm_term=.7d37cea35759

With the tax cuts in place, Buffet, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos now have a combined wealth of more than 50% of the U.S.

Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett have more wealth than half the population of the US combined

Saved or could save?

The one-time benefit comes from savings on future taxes that the company would have to pay if it sold about $170 billion in equities, which run from American Express to Apple to Coca-Cola.

I say, good for him.

I've had two mortgages in forty years and never a sub-prime just a plain jane fixed conventional..Someday I should use my VA loan though...

You should have done a VA refinance 2-3 years ago when rates were lower.

Bullshit. Biggest tax cuts went to corporations PERMANENTLY.

Even Trump himself said that this tax-cut is all about corporate play:

While talking about the corporate tax rate being cut from 35 percent to 21 percent, Trump said, “That's probably the biggest factor in our plan.”

Middle class tax-cut crumbs expire in 2025, but new healthcare expenses and spending cuts are theirs to keep indefinitely.

Bullshit. Biggest tax cuts went to corporations PERMANENTLY.

Even Trump himself said that this tax-cut is all about corporate play:

While talking about the corporate tax rate being cut from 35 percent to 21 percent, Trump said, “That's probably the biggest factor in our plan.”

Middle class tax-cut crumbs expire in 2025, but new healthcare expenses and spending cuts are theirs to keep indefinitely.

Biggest tax cuts went to corporations PERMANENTLY.

Yeah baby!!!

What a fucking crook these rich bastards are. Time to tax the living hell out of them and maybe transfer some of that back down!

Revolution is coming baby!
Agreed...yet Amazon not only did not pay ANY federal income taxes, but actually get a refund from the IRS of many millions. How fucked up is that?

Bezos has $22 BILLION MORE net worth than the next richest man in the world, Billy Gates. Bezos could end world poverty with $40 Billion....he could end homelessness in the USA with a few of his billions. Do you think he will?

Forum List

Back