Trump's Tantrums Really Are Dangerous

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Trump's tantrums are historic, not just this week's news. This one by a reporter who dared discuss his Atlantic City dealings during his business crisis, is just one example of how he reacts to criticism. It's not so much what he called the reporter (although the "c" word is pretty unforgiveable, imo) as the very clear implications of what Trump does when he is upset or insulted. This is not a good reaction for President of a country strongly disliked by a good portion of the world. Calling Jong-Un shit for brains will probably not be a good idea, even if it IS true.

(CNN)A former Philadelphia Inquirer reporter alleged Saturday that Donald Trump called her the c-word back in the 1980s.

Jennifer Lin, who was based in New York, wrote a story about Trump's business dealings in Atlantic City in 1988 when she received a phone call from Trump, she told CNN's Michael Smerconish Saturday.
"The woman said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.
"He referred to me as the c-word," she said.
Lin said she decided to share her story after watching Monday's presidential debate, when Hillary Clinton berated Trump for calling women "pigs" and belittling a Miss Universe winner for gaining weight.
Smerconish said that Lin's former editor at the Philadelphia Inquirer, Craig Stock, had confirmed the story to a member of his show team.

He DIDN'T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE and he was screaming obscenities. His campaign denies it? The publisher remembers it, too. She said she has been telling this story to friends and family for 28 years, and why wouldn't she bring it up during this campaign? I certainly would.

Female reporter: Trump called me the c-word - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump called a Philadelphia reporter the C-word after her story on his Atlantic City deals

Wow

a grown man used a naughty word.

you should make him sit in a corner for a time-oout

Oh stop with the bullshit. So what if he got mad at a reporter for crying out loud.

AND stop with the lies about how he treated Miss "sex live on television" Universe. He treated her like gold and saved her crown.

She's busted big time for her lies.

Oh the horrors....by the way does this woman have a audio or video? A witness? If she doesn't she comes across as someone making shit up. Of course a democrat would never do that though, right?

Oh stop with the bullshit. So what if he got mad at a reporter for crying out loud.

AND stop with the lies about how he treated Miss "sex live on television" Universe. He treated her like gold and saved her crown.

I already made that same point about Miss Universe this morning. This is about Lin.
So what? That's the point. He was acting in his capacity as head of his business empire responding to a professional journalist's article. Not a feud with a neighbor who let his dog bark all night.
Trump throws ill-informed tantrums and slings insults when his teeny weeny feelings are hurt. It is part of his personality. It will not bode well for foreign relations, because BELIEVE ME he will have his feelings hurt if he is elected. He can't control his mouth, apparently not even to win the election, based on his twitter war this week. I think he had the right to defend himself against pretty weak attacks in that quarter, but even the strongest Republican supporters have been advising him to shut up about it for days. And he won't.

Oh the horrors....by the way does this woman have a audio or video? A witness? If she doesn't she comes across as someone making shit up. Of course a democrat would never do that though, right?
She does have a witness. Her publisher has already told exactly the same story. And a lot of family and friends who she hasn't dragged into this. We'll see.

She does have a witness. Her publisher has already told exactly the same story. And a lot of family and friends who she hasn't dragged into this. We'll see.

Oh they were all present? Bullshit

Only the willfully blind can give Don all the passes he requires to pass himself off as a human being.

Of course he said exactly that and you KNOW it. Are you going to run a smear campaign ala Hillary Clinton on her husband's bimbos? Go for it. Don't come crying when the Great Orange One loses us our last ally in the world because of his Phillipine president-like behavior.

(although the "c" word is pretty unforgiveable, imo)

I always use the 'C' word in my private life when referring to Hillary. The 'P' word however is too good for Obama. I have other special labels for him.

Of course he said exactly that and you KNOW it. Are you going to run a smear campaign ala Hillary Clinton on her husband's bimbos? Go for it. Don't come crying when the Great Orange One loses us our last ally in the world because of his Phillipine president-like behavior.

You want to bemoan smear campaigns while your corrupt hag is running one. You're better than this

Trump’s policy positions are dangerous, the Bush era retreads and reprobates he’d have in his administration would be dangerous, and Trump’s judicial appointments would be dangerous – the consequence of someone completely unfit to be president.

Trump’s policy positions are dangerous, the Bush era retreads and reprobates he’d have in his administration would be dangerous, and Trump’s judicial appointments would be dangerous – the consequence of someone completely unfit to be president.

How has Obungle's foreign policies worked out, toad?

You want to bemoan smear campaigns while your corrupt hag is running one. You're better than this
Lin was not Hillary's horse. SOME of Trump's supporters will try to turn her into a liar because it is not convenient to see his behavior for what it is. I feel bad that this professional journalist is being smeared, yes, because her only crime was to tell the country what he said to and about her in a tantrum over an article he hadn't even bothered to read.
Flinging the "c" word is pretty misogynist in that context, yes, but it's not the point. The tantrums are my concern.

Lin was not Hillary's horse. SOME of Trump's supporters will try to turn her into a liar because it is not convenient to see his behavior for what it is. I feel bad that this professional journalist is being smeared, yes, because her only crime was to tell the country what he said to and about her in a tantrum over an article he hadn't even bothered to read.
Flinging the "c" word is pretty misogynist in that context, yes, but it's not the point. The tantrums are my concern.

Are you going to sit and try to tell me Hillary Clinton doesn't run smear campaigns? Really?

Are you going to sit and try to tell me Hillary Clinton doesn't run smear campaigns? Really?
You're deflecting. I am not about to go full-defense of Hillary; you know I can't stand her. This is not, however, about who runs the best smear campaign. It wasn't intended to be about smear campaigns at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back