Trump's Tantrums Really Are Dangerous

Oh they were all present? Bullshit
Of course he said exactly that and you KNOW it. Are you going to run a smear campaign ala Hillary Clinton on her husband's bimbos? Go for it. Don't come crying when the Great Orange One loses us our last ally in the world because of his Phillipine president-like behavior.

You want to bemoan smear campaigns while your corrupt hag is running one. You're better than this
Lin was not Hillary's horse. SOME of Trump's supporters will try to turn her into a liar because it is not convenient to see his behavior for what it is. I feel bad that this professional journalist is being smeared, yes, because her only crime was to tell the country what he said to and about her in a tantrum over an article he hadn't even bothered to read.
Flinging the "c" word is pretty misogynist in that context, yes, but it's not the point. The tantrums are my concern.

Are you going to sit and try to tell me Hillary Clinton doesn't run smear campaigns? Really?
You're deflecting. I am not about to go full-defense of Hillary; you know I can't stand her. This is not, however, about who runs the best smear campaign. It wasn't intended to be about smear campaigns at all.

How the hell am I deflecting when YOU brought smear campaigns into it? Just stop.

Oh the horrors....by the way does this woman have a audio or video? A witness? If she doesn't she comes across as someone making shit up. Of course a democrat would never do that though, right?
She does have a witness. Her publisher has already told exactly the same story. And a lot of family and friends who she hasn't dragged into this. We'll see.

Of course he said exactly that and you KNOW it. Are you going to run a smear campaign ala Hillary Clinton on her husband's bimbos? Go for it. Don't come crying when the Great Orange One loses us our last ally in the world because of his Phillipine president-like behavior.

Hillary was the predator's enabler. Why on earth would any one want more blow jobs by Bill "oh suck me baby" Clinton at1600?

It amazes me that left wingers have no problem whatsoever with a rapist making it back to 1600 but OMG Trump may have said a bad word.

Unfreaking real. No problem with Bill "you better put some ice on that" Clinton.

Oh the horrors....by the way does this woman have a audio or video? A witness? If she doesn't she comes across as someone making shit up. Of course a democrat would never do that though, right?
She does have a witness. Her publisher has already told exactly the same story. And a lot of family and friends who she hasn't dragged into this. We'll see.

Hillary was the predator's enabler. Why on earth would any one want more blow jobs by Bill "oh suck me baby" Clinton at1600?
Trump throws tantrums and calls a female reporter a **** because she wrote an article about his blessed Atlantic City busiiness meltdown. He doesn't read the article, but calls her shit for brains anyway. You want a guy with that temperament living at 1600? I'm not happy with the alternative, but I'll be damned if I vote for Trump. At least we can clean up after Bill with a rug shampooer.

Oh stop with the bullshit. So what if he got mad at a reporter for crying out loud.

AND stop with the lies about how he treated Miss "sex live on television" Universe. He treated her like gold and saved her crown.

She's busted big time for her lies.
Miss Machado is not running for President of the United States. Trump is. And Trump is busting himself with his boorish display of temper and revenge. See you on 9Nov16, Tiny. I will enjoy that day to the fullest!

You want to bemoan smear campaigns while your corrupt hag is running one. You're better than this
LOL No, ol' Trump is going to go full smear this week, and it is going to sink the deplorable bastard. And, had Trump simply ignored what Hillary said, it would not even be remembered now. But he took the bait, hook, line and sinker. And is busying presently impaling himself on the gaff hook. Is that what we desire in a President?

If Trump wakes up mad enough to call a former Miss Universe "disgusting"

What is he going to do with a nuclear weapon?

Last edited:
Oh stop with the bullshit. So what if he got mad at a reporter for crying out loud.

AND stop with the lies about how he treated Miss "sex live on television" Universe. He treated her like gold and saved her crown.

Trump’s policy positions are dangerous, the Bush era retreads and reprobates he’d have in his administration would be dangerous, and Trump’s judicial appointments would be dangerous – the consequence of someone completely unfit to be president.

How has Obungle's foreign policies worked out, toad?
Far better than Bush's. And this thread is not about President Obama, it is about the mental instability of the GOP candidate for President of the United States.

Lin was not Hillary's horse. SOME of Trump's supporters will try to turn her into a liar because it is not convenient to see his behavior for what it is. I feel bad that this professional journalist is being smeared, yes, because her only crime was to tell the country what he said to and about her in a tantrum over an article he hadn't even bothered to read.
Flinging the "c" word is pretty misogynist in that context, yes, but it's not the point. The tantrums are my concern.

Are you going to sit and try to tell me Hillary Clinton doesn't run smear campaigns? Really?
You're deflecting. I am not about to go full-defense of Hillary; you know I can't stand her. This is not, however, about who runs the best smear campaign. It wasn't intended to be about smear campaigns at all.

How the hell am I deflecting when YOU brought smear campaigns into it? Just stop.
You want me to stop? Good God, it is Trump that is smearing Trump. At the rate he is going, he will be lucky to get 10% of the women's vote.

This from a Drumpf supporter who said "fuck you" to the parents of our veterans.

Only the willfully blind can give Don all the passes he requires to pass himself off as a human being.
They love what he does because it's what they've always wanted to do but were too afraid to do themselves....be an asshole to everyone around them. This is why they are what they are on the internet too....where they are anonymous. Every once in a while, one of them slips up and gets their ass fired for their bigotry and hatred.

Trump’s policy positions are dangerous, the Bush era retreads and reprobates he’d have in his administration would be dangerous, and Trump’s judicial appointments would be dangerous – the consequence of someone completely unfit to be president.

How has Obungle's foreign policies worked out, toad?
The funny thing is...quite well.

Now, I know you Alt-Rights are mourning the death of OBL. But real Americans consider that a victory.

Forum List

Back