Trump's silence for over five hours is absolute proof of culpability

What was most damning was when Trump tweeted his support for the insurrectionists and called them “patriots.”
View attachment 455417

Notice how the President told the people to go home "in love and peace" and not to burn down the Capitol or anything else violent. That's reasonable doubt, the Senate must exonerate.
After repeated urging to do something, Trump waited four hours before making a statement

Why would the time make a difference? The protestors in the Capitol weren't listening to the radio or watching TV, there was no way for the President to communicate with them instantaneously.

What was most damning was when Trump tweeted his support for the insurrectionists and called them “patriots.”
View attachment 455417

Notice how the President told the people to go home "in love and peace" and not to burn down the Capitol or anything else violent. That's reasonable doubt, the Senate must exonerate.

That was 5 hours AFTER the attack on the Capitol began.

Well don't ever ask this american born swede to get excited about any candidate. Just cannot do it.

View attachment 455417

After repeated urging to do something, Trump waited four hours before making a statement

Why would the time make a difference? The protestors in the Capitol weren't listening to the radio or watching TV, there was no way for the President to communicate with them instantaneously.

They all had cellphones.

View attachment 455417

They all had cellphones.

Trump didn't know their phone numbers, even if he thought they would pick up during the protest.

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.
Paranoid thinking like that can be a real problem.
Hmmmm...9th post eh? You seem like you have a feel for here. Amazing af
This can be debated all day. The question I have is how can anyone just worship and adore any one man? Can someone explain this? Party aside how does this happen. I could never get behind anyone so fervently other than my Lord and savior. What makes this happen?
Results and not BS is why I like Trump. Plus like me he never had a boss in his life. I only listen to people who never slaved to a shit job.

What results?
Watching half the country melt down to tears and anger. Watching half the country being spoiled infantile children. Affecting snowflakes more now than when in office.

Don't be a fucking dumb ass. Live your life without a boss is how I did it.

It's proof of nothing.

It's the equivalent of someone in Police custody getting interviewed saying "no comment" because they don't trust the folk in the room.

Trump for all his faults never has nothing to say. He's got loads to say. He'll have been advised to sit through it and shut up for this stage.

Also, if he started defending himself the same fascists would be the first to reel out "even now he's still vindicating the protestors/he just can't help himself"
Trump did not need to defend himself.

Once the protest turned violent (and it was violent immediately) a responsible President would stand up and call them off. Trump watched and tweeted his support.

I must have imagined the Tweets/Facebook posts from him telling them to go home and saying not in our name etc etc.

Or does that now mean something different in line with everything else redefined to suit people's outlooks?

If you're even referring to calling them off from descending on Capitol (before the storming of the building) then why would he do that? is the rights to freedom of expression and protest only afforded to BLM or something and not Republicans?
The right to protest does not include storming the Capitol and killing people.
Trump could have called hem off. He stood by and did nothing
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Yeah they woulda listened................LOLOLOL

It will come to pass that half of them were leftists. CNN never told you this.LOL..............................This was PLANNED FOR WEEKS, get used to it....................Smokescreen for your senile old fool and Willie Brown's fuck meat

View attachment 455417

Ever hear of something called "Twitter" or "Facebook?" Christ, just how stupid can a person be?

It's proof of nothing.

It's the equivalent of someone in Police custody getting interviewed saying "no comment" because they don't trust the folk in the room.

Trump for all his faults never has nothing to say. He's got loads to say. He'll have been advised to sit through it and shut up for this stage.

Also, if he started defending himself the same fascists would be the first to reel out "even now he's still vindicating the protestors/he just can't help himself"
Trump did not need to defend himself.

Once the protest turned violent (and it was violent immediately) a responsible President would stand up and call them off. Trump watched and tweeted his support.

I must have imagined the Tweets/Facebook posts from him telling them to go home and saying not in our name etc etc.

Or does that now mean something different in line with everything else redefined to suit people's outlooks?

If you're even referring to calling them off from descending on Capitol (before the storming of the building) then why would he do that? is the rights to freedom of expression and protest only afforded to BLM or something and not Republicans?
The right to protest does not include storming the Capitol and killing people.
Trump could have called hem off. He stood by and did nothing
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Yeah they woulda listened................LOLOLOL

It will come to pass that half of them were leftists. CNN never told you this.LOL..............................This was PLANNED FOR WEEKS, get used to it....................Smokescreen for your senile old fool and Willie Brown's fuck meat
The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.
HMMMM.............You have 9 posts and seem to know your way around here pretty good.

You are pretty amazing for doing that. 9 posts.

What color SOCKS you wearin today?

It's hard for anyone, not to agree with that imo.

Any President, other than president Trump, would have spoken to the crowd within the first few minutes and gotten the NG to go in and help congress critters and the VP, instead of stand down orders holding the NG back for hours....

And of course the President continued his Big Lie, before he finally told them to go home..... :(
You mean like Biden did with the DC rioters the other night? Making the accusation of inciting insurrection is like the cowboy movies when they hang the wrong man in a rush to judgement, strictly based on their total dislike for that person. What these congressional idiots are doing is a lynching, plain and simple.
Your man-made god, encouraged the capitol attack by his followers....He knew what he was doing at his rally, and the weeks prior to the insurrection seeding it. Contrary to him playing dumb, he knew exactly what he did and was continuing to do.

It's hard for anyone, not to agree with that imo.

Any President, other than president Trump, would have spoken to the crowd within the first few minutes and gotten the NG to go in and help congress critters and the VP, instead of stand down orders holding the NG back for hours....

And of course the President continued his Big Lie, before he finally told them to go home..... :(
You mean like Biden did with the DC rioters the other night? Making the accusation of inciting insurrection is like the cowboy movies when they hang the wrong man in a rush to judgement, strictly based on their total dislike for that person. What these congressional idiots are doing is a lynching, plain and simple.
Your man-made god, encouraged the capitol attack by his followers....He knew what he was doing at his rally, and the weeks prior to the insurrection seeding it. Contrary to him playing dumb, he knew exactly what he did and was continuing to do.
Quote him telling the crowd to attack.

Trump didn't know their phone numbers, even if he thought they would pick up during the protest.
Ever hear of something called "Twitter" or "Facebook?" Christ, just how stupid can a person be?
Stupid?

Nah. Dishonest.

And MAGArats are about as dishonest as it gets

LINK???

Maybe you should seek help then.

Thanks for proving he never told anyone to attack anything.

Thanks for proving he never told anyone to attack anything.
Read the bolded comments in the first several posts on that thread moron

LINK???

6 words can say more than 5 paragraphs of blather.................LOLOL....................You conserv chicks here are so so gentle as you twist the butcher knife with a full gutting.....LOLOL..... So much fun to watch......lol.In fact I look forward to it. Can you do way more pleaz with sugar on top?

This klown with 9 posts acts like he's had 1000.................Does sumptin seem strange. The smell of filthy Socks in the morn perhaps?

Last edited:
View attachment 455417

They all had cellphones.

Every news outlet would have carried an emergency message..

LINK???

6 words can say more than 5 paragraphs of blather.................LOLOL....................You conserv chicks here are so gentle s
Words are wasted on these loons anyway... :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back