Trump's silence for over five hours is absolute proof of culpability

PsychDoc

Rookie
Feb 9, 2021
NYC
The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

LINK???

What was most damning was when Trump tweeted his support for the insurrectionists and called them “patriots.”
1612961017359.jpeg

Last edited:

LINK???
Here is a link:

It's hard for anyone, not to agree with that imo.

Any President, other than president Trump, would have spoken to the crowd within the first few minutes and gotten the NG to go in and help congress critters and the VP, instead of stand down orders holding the NG back for hours....

And of course the President continued his Big Lie, before he finally told them to go home..... :(

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?

If he had said anything, you dimwits would be claiming that he was egging the protestors on.

If he had said anything, you dimwits would be claiming that he was egging the protestors on.
Nope. If he implored them to obey the law and stand down how could anyone have criticized him of egging anyone on?

Did you think you would somehow be more believable with "PsychDoc"?

Not only did Trump stand by and do nothing but his tweets during the attack were supportive.
Four hours after the attack, Trump praised them, called them Patriots and said he loved them.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.

Nope. If he implored them to obey the law and stand down how could anyone have criticized him of egging anyone on?
The libs and chinese would say that he secretly did using mind control like they are for saying he sent them to break into the capital despite his speech being recorded.

That's what I am. Did you think you'd be viewed as observant by asking that question?

The libs and chinese would say that he secretly did using mind control like they are for saying he sent them to break into the capital despite his speech being recorded.
No. Not libs.

That's what I am. Did you think you'd be viewed as observant by asking that question?
You're full of shit. That's what you are.

LINK???
I the riot was preplanned for weeks. The FBI warned Pelosi. AOC was getting messages a week before. What did she do???

This was all a big lie and scam and impeachment is the only way to get the truth out.

The Dems planned this to happen. You people slaving to a shit boss and life amaze me.
Paranoid thinking like that can be a real problem.

You're full of shit. That's what you are.
How many years did it take you to get out of 3rd grade? Or did you?

This can be debated all day. The question I have is how can anyone just worship and adore any one man? Can someone explain this? Party aside how does this happen. I could never get behind anyone so fervently other than my Lord and savior. What makes this happen?

Forum List

Back