Trump's silence for over five hours is absolute proof of culpability

How do we rehabilitate 25-30 million people at once?
We don't. This can only be a process. And since these people still have their media and conspiracy sites screaming in their ear 24/7/365, it could take a long time.

Maybe enough can wake up and peel away to create some kind of momentum. I don't know.
The media and conspiracy sites need to be corralled. Deliberately lying to people while calling yourself an information source should have consequences.

Of course YOU are the only TRUE arbiter of all truth.
Good straw man.

Not really worthy of comment, though.

Translaion: " I've got nothin"
Your translator is busted.

like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN who pushed a narrative of Russian collusion when no actual evidence existed?
Plenty of evidence, read the mueller report.
And that is where you are wrong. I did not read the report. I listed to every hour of his testimony. The only evidence that existed was circumstantial evidence. Nothing that can be proven that anyone intentionally colluded with Russia
You want circumstantial evidence?
You go to a bank. You make a transaction.
You then go to a Porsche dealership and buy a porsche.
The bank was robbed that day. The robbers took out the cameras so there is no video evidence of you being there and not there when the robbery took place. The robber wore a mask, so no identifiable evidence as well.
So now the FBI looks at who did banking that day within an hour of the robbery.
They interview you and ask you what you did after leaving the bank.
You tell them you bought a Porsche.
Bingo....you are now a suspect based on circumstantial evidence.

I actually pity you. You are living in a world of dreams.

Take care.
There was lots of evidence. Mueller's report lists hundreds of meetings and communications between Russian agents and tRump campaign people. Mueller's words in every instance were "doesn't in my opinion rise to the level of criminal conspiracy".

If there was no evidence why would he have said that?
Bullshit.

Quote the report.

like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN who pushed a narrative of Russian collusion when no actual evidence existed?
And that is where you are wrong. I did not read the report. I listed to every hour of his testimony. The only evidence that existed was circumstantial evidence. Nothing that can be proven that anyone intentionally colluded with Russia
The bank was robbed that day. The robbers took out the cameras so there is no video evidence of you being there and not there when the robbery took place. The robber wore a mask, so no identifiable evidence as well.

Take care.
There was lots of evidence. Mueller's report lists hundreds of meetings and communications between Russian agents and tRump campaign people. Mueller's words in every instance were "doesn't in my opinion rise to the level of criminal conspiracy".

See if you can find any of that here:

The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.
Why respond in a testament to leftist stupidity.

Mueller's report lists hundreds of meetings and communications between Russian agents and tRump campaign people.

And we all know that talking to Russians and meeting with Russians is illegal, eh comrade?
Ah, the non sequitur troll shows up to non sequitur his little heart out.

It's not illegal?
What?

Joe, is that you?

Take care.

Because he didn't want to admit that his entire investigation and all the money he spent, was a complete waste of time.

SO, he used weasel words, so people like you could convince yourself that secretly he found shit, just not shit he could report.

This place is really a paranoid, conspiracy theory, right wing toilet.

Welcome to USMB. We have very few actual conservatives posting here. Just nuts. Really, they should move on over to Stormfront.

Thing is PROGS don't think things through and DrLove is a perfect example. What he does say has no meaning to it beyond smoke screens & projection, and really, I'm pretty sure a sentence beyond a sentence or two of emptiness is well beyond him.

With that said, take a look at DrLove's posts under his profile, and you'll see every one of them lacks content. Like I said, PROGS don't think things through, in this case the Love Doctor didn't consider he has a profile.

Well what do you know, DrLove doesn't share his profile, he's got something to hide. Check his posts anyway if you care to, he never says anything.

Lol - Is this a callout to meet behind the gym Gomer? :lol:

So you are not aware how anyone with a microphone can actually spin the exact words of a person to meet their narrative.
Give your example.
If you need one than you must be a child because in an normal adults life they experience hundreds of times.

Unless, of course, you are an adult that has never seen someone spin the truth which means you are either naïve or plan old stupid.

No time for you child.

I’m finding only one petulant child in this thread. Can ya guess who?

Last edited:
The most compelling evidence of both guilt and culpability is Trump's stunning silence for over five hours while the horror was unfolding. This, in itself, is the ultimate proof of complicity. Any decent human being would have been in front of a microphone in 60 seconds decrying what was being undertaken on their behalf. Not Trump.

LINK???
Why would a link be required? I'm simply pointing something out that needs to be weighed and discussed. What would "a link" add to what I said?
Well, five hours is a bit of a stretch. Maybe you need to explain, since he did tweet between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m., what you mean by 'silence.' He told them to remain peaceful around 2:30, respect the,police. Then he tweeted he loved them, but to go home at 4:30. Then at around 6, when he told them never to forget this day, twitter had enough and shut him off. Iirc.

Mueller's report lists hundreds of meetings and communications between Russian agents and tRump campaign people.

And we all know that talking to Russians and meeting with Russians is illegal, eh comrade?

It's not illegal?
What?

Joe, is that you?
No Donnie. Go back to watching OAN. We got this.

It's not illegal?
What?

Joe, is that you?

Here's your vitamin Mr President.

1613056345555.png

Now be a good boy and let Kamala tuck you in.

It's not illegal?
What?

Joe, is that you?

View attachment 455810

Sounds delightful. She's hot.

It is sore of interesting that Trump's phone call to the Football Coach Senator through Mike Lee proves Trump knew Pence was in danger while Trump didn't do anything.

The gop will acquit the guy even if he shot somebody on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight, but still...…..

It's not illegal?
What?

Joe, is that you?

View attachment 455810

Sounds delightful. She's hot.

And easy.

It's hard for anyone, not to agree with that imo.

Any President, other than president Trump, would have spoken to the crowd within the first few minutes and gotten the NG to go in and help congress critters and the VP, instead of stand down orders holding the NG back for hours....

And of course the President continued his Big Lie, before he finally told them to go home..... :(

You and the mouse in your pocket aren't everyone.

Forum List

Back