Trump's RNC Speech

FYI - Cops break the same laws that they claim to enforce.

EXAMPLES:

Murder
Rape
Molestation
Spousal abuse
Theft
Brutality ( assault )
Speeding
Perjury
Accepting bribes
Dealing illegal drugs
Blackmail
Destruction of property
Animal abuse
Reckless driving
Running red lights and stop signs

How many cops are in our prisons and jails? How many stand trial for breaking the law? How many are given a free pass by our judicial system? How many $Millions of taxpayers' hard earn dollars are paid out to settle law suits to cover wrong-doing by cops? How many riots and protests are the direct results of cops abusing their power and authority?

Why don't cops police their own profession? Why are cops held to a different standard?
99% of cops are sorry low-life pieces of shit, and the headlines, videos, and stories prove it.

You are a moron sir.

We have thousands of people in prison. If the above mentioned public servants got such special treatment the prisons would be empty. Why bother to arrest when you can simply kill and walk away without a care in the world?

The blind will never see.
Try reading comprehension, MORON !!!

Yes, we have the largest prison population in the world. But, how many inmates are cops? How many cops are prosecuted? How many cops get a free pass and / or special treatment concerning the law?

Cops should do their job and arrest the law breakers and the guilty. Cops are a vital and necessary part of a civilized society.
why don't you post the numbers since you're so riled up about it.
didn't think so again. One thing consistent when dealing with you libs, is that you don't have any follow through or stats. Just a bunch of whine, and no crackers.
Cute ... just friggin cute ......
I'm NOT a LIB, Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, Republican, Democrat, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America.

Police Brutality Archives - The Free Thought Project
so you're challenging numbers you have no idea what those numbers even are. Dude, that is just some kind of funny. You know this right?

You are a moron sir.

We have thousands of people in prison. If the above mentioned public servants got such special treatment the prisons would be empty. Why bother to arrest when you can simply kill and walk away without a care in the world?

Yes, we have the largest prison population in the world. But, how many inmates are cops? How many cops are prosecuted? How many cops get a free pass and / or special treatment concerning the law?

Cops should do their job and arrest the law breakers and the guilty. Cops are a vital and necessary part of a civilized society.

According to you, 99% of cops are low life scum.

If that's the case, and since, again according to you, they walk away scott free, then how the hell did all these prisons get filled? All the perps would simply be killed!

Good lord you are a simpleton
I did NOT say that a John Q. Public criminal walks free. I did NOT say that people that commit crimes walk free. I DID say that almost all cops walk free after committing a crime. There's a big difference, a huge difference. Yes, we have the largest prison population in the world. Yes, we put criminals behind bars.

I said that 99% of cops are low-life pieces of shit. And, I meant every single word of it. The headlines, videos, and stories verify that fact. And, you're a simpleton for twisting what I did say, to mean something entirely different. You took what I said, and put your own spin on it.

How many Cops are in our prisons and jails? How many Cops are tried in a court of law? How many Cops get a free pass in our legal system? Is it not true that members of law enforcement are investigated by other members of law enforcement? If you were suspected of committing a crime, would your brother, sister, mother, father, close friends, neighbors, and spouse be allowed to do the investigation and determine whether you're innocent or guilty?

Do Cops murder, rape, rob, take bribes, deal illegal drugs, assault, molest, and commit perjury? Do Cops police their own profession? Do Cops lie in order to cover for other Cops? Do Cops plant evidence? Do Cops give respect to the general public?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez .................... wake up and smell the coffee ........ look at reality..
what are the numbers? I like Folgers BTW.
Don't be so friggin lazy. Do your own research on any number that you're interested in. I'm not on your payroll.
dude you're the one stating there aren't many in there. how do you know unless you've done the research? Where's your numbers from research that led you to the statement you made? You have to have numbers to make the statement, otherwise the statement is puke.

You are a moron sir.

didn't think so again. One thing consistent when dealing with you libs, is that you don't have any follow through or stats. Just a bunch of whine, and no crackers.
I'm NOT a LIB, Liberal, Conservative, Moderate, Republican, Democrat, Right Wing, Left Wing, nor anything other than an American for America.

so you're challenging numbers you have no idea what those numbers even are. Dude, that is just some kind of funny. You know this right?
I'm NOT challenging any numbers, and never said that I was challenging numbers. I have NOT presented any numbers. I haven't seen any numbers presented by you. Where did numbers come into this conversation?

Neither of us has presented numbers. What numbers are in dispute? I simply asked questions, and did not mention numbers. Go back and read what I said and you'll see that I asked questions, and did not give any numbers.

Nope, the problem is that many in this country feel entitled. Even to break the law. Are cops perfect? Nope. Do they make mistakes. Yup.

Rail all you want, without them protecting us, we would be sitting ducks to those that wish to do us harm.
FYI - Cops break the same laws that they claim to enforce.

EXAMPLES:

Murder
Rape
Molestation
Spousal abuse
Theft
Brutality ( assault )
Speeding
Perjury
Accepting bribes
Dealing illegal drugs
Blackmail
Destruction of property
Animal abuse
Reckless driving
Running red lights and stop signs

How many cops are in our prisons and jails? How many stand trial for breaking the law? How many are given a free pass by our judicial system? How many $Millions of taxpayers' hard earn dollars are paid out to settle law suits to cover wrong-doing by cops? How many riots and protests are the direct results of cops abusing their power and authority?

Why don't cops police their own profession? Why are cops held to a different standard?
99% of cops are sorry low-life pieces of shit, and the headlines, videos, and stories prove it.

You are a moron sir.

If that's the case, and since, again according to you, they walk away scott free, then how the hell did all these prisons get filled? All the perps would simply be killed!

I did NOT say that a John Q. Public criminal walks free. I did NOT say that people that commit crimes walk free. I DID say that almost all cops walk free after committing a crime. There's a big difference, a huge difference. Yes, we have the largest prison population in the world. Yes, we put criminals behind bars.

I said that 99% of cops are low-life pieces of shit. And, I meant every single word of it. The headlines, videos, and stories verify that fact. And, you're a simpleton for twisting what I did say, to mean something entirely different. You took what I said, and put your own spin on it.

How many Cops are in our prisons and jails? How many Cops are tried in a court of law? How many Cops get a free pass in our legal system? Is it not true that members of law enforcement are investigated by other members of law enforcement? If you were suspected of committing a crime, would your brother, sister, mother, father, close friends, neighbors, and spouse be allowed to do the investigation and determine whether you're innocent or guilty?

Do Cops murder, rape, rob, take bribes, deal illegal drugs, assault, molest, and commit perjury? Do Cops police their own profession? Do Cops lie in order to cover for other Cops? Do Cops plant evidence? Do Cops give respect to the general public?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez .................... wake up and smell the coffee ........ look at reality..

You off your meds dude, or just make things up as you go?

Don't be so friggin lazy. Do your own research on any number that you're interested in. I'm not on your payroll.
dude you're the one stating there aren't many in there. how do you know unless you've done the research? Where's your numbers from research that led you to the statement you made? You have to have numbers to make the statement, otherwise the statement is puke.
It's simple. Look at the number of crimes committed by Cops. Then look at how many were let off the hook and didn't even get a single day in jail.

Cop Enters Wrong Home, Murders Family Dog in Front of Children at 5-year-old's Birthday

Congress Considers "Blue Lives Matter Act" to Officially Grant Privileged Status to US Police

Child Body Slammed, Choked by Cop After Voicing Concern Over Another Child's Violent Arrest

2 Years Since Cops Killed Eric Garner -- Only Person Punished So Far is the Man Who Filmed It

I'm NOT challenging any numbers, and never said that I was challenging numbers. I have NOT presented any numbers. I haven't seen any numbers presented by you. Where did numbers come into this conversation?

Neither of us has presented numbers. What numbers are in dispute? I simply asked questions, and did not mention numbers. Go back and read what I said and you'll see that I asked questions, and did not give any numbers.
here bubba, you need a lesson on how to debate.

your words--"But, how many inmates are cops? How many cops are prosecuted? How many cops get a free pass and / or special treatment concerning the law?"

See your assuming a number. Your arguing there aren't enough cops prosecuted and in prison. yet you have no figures on how many are actually there, or how many you feel need to be there. Unless of course that isn't your argument and then I'd owe you an apology, cause I'm a fair guy.

See you're implying that you feel there aren't enough cops in prison and yet you don't even know what that figure actually is. So your questions are reaching for straws to have someone do your research.

It's simple. Look at the number of crimes committed by Cops. Then look at how many were let off the hook and didn't even get a single day in jail.

Cop Enters Wrong Home, Murders Family Dog in Front of Children at 5-year-old's Birthday

Congress Considers "Blue Lives Matter Act" to Officially Grant Privileged Status to US Police

Child Body Slammed, Choked by Cop After Voicing Concern Over Another Child's Violent Arrest

2 Years Since Cops Killed Eric Garner -- Only Person Punished So Far is the Man Who Filmed It
is that all crimes ever committed by cops? Again, these figures have no justification to your argument cause you don't have all the numbers. it's puke

your words--"But, how many inmates are cops? How many cops are prosecuted? How many cops get a free pass and / or special treatment concerning the law?"

See your assuming a number. Your arguing there aren't enough cops prosecuted and in prison. yet you have no figures on how many are actually there, or how many you feel need to be there. Unless of course that isn't your argument and then I'd owe you an apology, cause I'm a fair guy.

See you're implying that you feel there aren't enough cops in prison and yet you don't even know what that figure actually is. So your questions are reaching for straws to have someone do your research.
BULLSHIT

I simply asked questions. I presented no numbers, and didn't expect to be given any.
You read way more into what I said than was there. I asked the questions in order to get my point across. My point was that Cops are held to a different standard than John Q. Public is held to. My point is that we do NOT have equal justice for equal crimes. My point is that you and I couldn't get by with what Cops get by with. My point is that you and I couldn't use the excuses, "I feared for my safety", or "I feared for my life", it just wouldn't work.

My point is that Cops are basically above the law in most circumstances, as proven by headlines, videos, and stories. My point is that Cops lie to protect each other, plant evidence, commit acts of brutality, rape, robbery, assault, and even murder. And, when they do those things, they're rarely tried, convicted, sentenced, and imprisoned for their crimes. John Q. Public does not enjoy that luxury.

Cops are investigated by their own, by other law enforcement agencies, and NOT by independent teams of investigators.

BULLSHIT

I simply asked questions. I presented no numbers, and didn't expect to be given any.
You read way more into what I said than was there. I asked the questions in order to get my point across. My point was that Cops are held to a different standard than John Q. Public is held to. My point is that we do NOT have equal justice for equal crimes. My point is that you and I couldn't get by with what Cops get by with. My point is that you and I couldn't use the excuses, "I feared for my safety", or "I feared for my life", it just wouldn't work.

My point is that Cops are basically above the law in most circumstances, as proven by headlines, videos, and stories. My point is that Cops lie to protect each other, plant evidence, commit acts of brutality, rape, robbery, assault, and even murder. And, when they do those things, they're rarely tried, convicted, sentenced, and imprisoned for their crimes. John Q. Public does not enjoy that luxury.

Cops are investigated by their own, by other law enforcement agencies, and NOT by independent teams of investigators.
again son, My point is that Cops are basically above the law in most circumstances, as proven by headlines, videos, and stories. your implying there aren't enough in prison. yet you don't know how many are actually there. So how would you know there aren't enough of them in prison? you can't even find all of their crimes to even begin to come up with a number. your questions are straws and you're looking for someone to do the research you should have done. So your posts are pure bullcrap and puke. There is no relevance without figures. You have no figures hence no relevance. baddaboom

is that all crimes ever committed by cops? Again, these figures have no justification to your argument cause you don't have all the numbers. it's puke
Cops commit cold blooded murder, rape, robbery, molestation, assault, perjury, and other crimes that they arrest John Q. Public for. They commit spousal abuse and break traffic laws. Cops are NOT saints.

If you're interested in the numbers, do your own research, or read the daily news stories and watch the thousands of videos that are made public.

Cops commit cold blooded murder, rape, robbery, molestation, assault, perjury, and other crimes that they arrest John Q. Public for. They commit spousal abuse and break traffic laws. Cops are NOT saints.

If you're interested in the numbers, do your own research, or read the daily news stories and watch the thousands of videos that are made public.
hahahahahhahahahahhahaha you don't learn too well now do you. more puke about cops in prison with no figures to even debate. useless rant.

bTW, how often do all of these cops, the ones you have no figures for, do what you suggest?

hahahahahhahahahahhahaha you don't learn too well now do you. more puke about cops in prison with no figures to even debate. useless rant.

bTW, how often do all of these cops, the ones you have no figures for, do what you suggest?
:trolls:

Forum List

Back