Hey Newt...You Sorry, Lying SOB!!!!!!!

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
If things are as bad as you say...why have my wife and I, both retired, been able to take money cleared from our IRA's and install a new boat dock, build a storage building, buy two new cars etc. from money we cleared?

We have been retired 22 years and in my wildest dreams I never figured we might be able to do such a thing:

DOW Jones in late 2008........................8800
DOW Jones in early 2016......................18,000

Newt doesn't even know you are alive fool. lol Let me guess, retired teachers on the government dole?
Campbell doesn't know he is alive.

I worked 41 years, my wife and I a combined 84 years... in a plant which separated the uranium 235 isotope from it's natural state. As little as 35 pounds of uranium-235 is required to make a working nuclear bomb. I earned my living and I earned my retirement.

At one time this country owned over 22,000 nuclear weapons but now, because of the international agreements our stash has been reduced to about 8500.

Last edited:
Newt doesn't even know you are alive fool. lol Let me guess, retired teachers on the government dole?

I worked 41 years, my wife and I a combined 84 years... in a plant which separated the uranium 235 isotope from it's natural state. As little as 35 pounds of uranium-235 is required to make a working nuclear bomb. I earned my living and I earned my retirement.

nobody cares s0n

nobody cares s0n

I care

The government is putting billions of dollars in the stock market monthly. If not it would be way down. So from the tax payers, your welcome.
Wow. It just doesn't get more ignorant than this.
So the government isn't giving stock market money?
Nope. People like the OP writer are.

And people like me. And people like Trump. And hedge funds. And your 401k manager where you work.

And millions of other Americans.

The government is putting billions of dollars in the stock market monthly. If not it would be way down. So from the tax payers, your welcome.

And where did the Federal Reserve get this "money"... for Quantitative Easing?
...QE??

The Fed has admitted that one of its main policy objectives is to boost stock prices. Many well-known financial analysts – such as Jeremy Grantham, Charles Biderman and Scott Nations – say that the feds manipulate the stock market. And see this, this and this.

And the government facilitates fraudulent acts and fraudulent accounting by big corporations, and always settles prosecutions for pennies on the dollar (a form of stealth bailout) … which allows the companies to avoid losses and to falsely inflate their valuations.
Why Stocks Are Soaring … Even though the Fed Stopped Quantitative Easing

Fed policy makers met Wednesday and announced that October would conclude their third round of using dollars created out of thin air to buy vast sums of bonds — $1.7 trillion in just the third round of the program, known across the land (or at least the financial world) as QE3.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/30/u...d-heres-what-it-did-in-seven-charts.html?_r=0

Last edited:

And where did the Federal Reserve get this "money"... for Qualitative Easing...QE??

Quantitative. Not qualitative.

The Fed has admitted that one of its main policy objectives is to boost stock prices. Many well-known financial analysts – such as Jeremy Grantham, Charles Biderman and Scott Nations – say that the feds manipulate the stock market. And see this, this and this.

And the government facilitates fraudulent acts and fraudulent accounting by big corporations, and always settles prosecutions for pennies on the dollar (a form of stealth bailout) … which allows the companies to avoid losses and to falsely inflate their valuations.
Why Stocks Are Soaring … Even though the Fed Stopped Quantitative Easing

Fed policy makers met Wednesday and announced that October would conclude their third round of using dollars created out of thin air to buy vast sums of bonds — $1.7 trillion in just the third round of the program, known across the land (or at least the financial world) as QE3.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/30/u...d-heres-what-it-did-in-seven-charts.html?_r=0
Not one bit of that supports the claim the Fed is buying stocks.

Other central banks have been doing that, but not the Fed.

A lot of the boost in stock prices is due to corporate buybacks. And stupidity.

nobody cares s0n

I care

s0n.........this is a politics forum. Nobody cares about fringe sentiments........you might care but nobody else is caring. Which makes your caring moot.:oops-28: This thread is the equivalent of you posting up a thread that you have a great time in a group navel contemplation session last night.:itsok: Are you starting to get this??

nobody cares s0n

I care
dude, that doesn't even make sense. You just stated how good you're doing. What is it you're afraid of?

If things are as bad as you say...why have my wife and I, both retired, been able to take money cleared from our IRA's and install a new boat dock, build a storage building, buy two new cars etc. from money we cleared?

We have been retired 22 years and in my wildest dreams I never figured we might be able to do such a thing:

DOW Jones in late 2008........................8800
DOW Jones in early 2016......................18,000

Good for you, well done...

Not everyone is as lucky as you are. There are a great number of Americans for whom things are not so good. But I suppose your self centeredness blinds you to that fact...

Try looking beyond that new boat dock or try driving your new cars through some inner city neighborhoods at take a really good look around...

Forum List

Back