Trump's right, again! Police: Undocumented immigrant sexually assaulted 7-year-old girl in Texas

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The Obomanation has caused more death and injury from his UNCONSTITUTIONAL acts, than any other president!

mysanantonio.com ^ | July 28, 2016 | Tyler White
A 41-year-old man believed to be an undocumented immigrant was arrested Tuesday for allegedly sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl on the Northeast Side Monday, according to arrest documents. Carlos Esparza, who is suspected of being in the country illegally, was arrested on a first-degree felony charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child and is currently being held at the Bexar County Jail on a $75,000 bond, according to online records. The alleged sex assault occurred at the Harlow Apartments in the 7500 block of Harlow Drive on the Northeast Side, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by mySA.com. The...

UPDATE... Esparza has previously been arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and narcotics charges, the report said!

The Obomanation has caused more death and injury from his UNCONSTITUTIONAL acts, than any other president!

mysanantonio.com ^ | July 28, 2016 | Tyler White
A 41-year-old man believed to be an undocumented immigrant was arrested Tuesday for allegedly sexually assaulting a 7-year-old girl on the Northeast Side Monday, according to arrest documents. Carlos Esparza, who is suspected of being in the country illegally, was arrested on a first-degree felony charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child and is currently being held at the Bexar County Jail on a $75,000 bond, according to online records. The alleged sex assault occurred at the Harlow Apartments in the 7500 block of Harlow Drive on the Northeast Side, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by mySA.com. The...

UPDATE... Esparza has previously been arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and narcotics charges, the report said!
Of course Trump is right again.

When has he ever actually been wrong? I know the Democrats and hsi GOP rivals lied a lot about him, but none of it checks out.

One can only hope it was a Dems daughter... Maybe that'll wake em up.

I suppose this means each and every immigrant can be counted among the guilty.
Potentially guilty, damned right, moron.
So, by your logic, every time a crime is committed by a Scottish immigrant, I too am potentially guilty.

Odd that you should call me a moron. Especially when your thinking goes no deeper than what you have shown here thus far.

Are there no American child molesters? Are illegals the only one abusing kids? It is utter nonsense to smear illegals as rapist and child abusers.

There are rapist from all walks of life in this country.

Are there no American child molesters? Are illegals the only one abusing kids? It is utter nonsense to smear illegals as rapist and child abusers.

There are rapist from all walks of life in this country.
All rapists should be smeared. Illegal alien rapists and molesters should be smeared with a Mack truck.

Democrats will give him a good citizen award. This is just the kind of illegal they are looking for.

I suppose this means each and every immigrant can be counted among the guilty.
We are talking about illegals libtard
And so, with each and every violent crime committed by an undocumented immigrant, all other undocumented immigrants are also guilty of committing the same violent crime.

"Libtard"? Really? Does that make you think you are smart?

Forum List

Back