Trump's NTF collection sells out and prices are surging

It seems Trump is. Why else would an obese old man who brags about never exercising depict himself as a muscle bound person doing all the things he lacked the balls to do?
Exactly...

There's a word for it....two, actually

"Collective compensation"

But nothing of Trump The Baboon in an orange jumpsuit. Now that would be fitting. :dance:

He's flipping out this morning.. Trump is very sick.

Because you kept asking me for photos...

I'm not your Democrat type - I am older than 5yo.

:auiqs.jpg:
Not once.

I'm not your Democrat type - I am older than 5yo.
D41FF0EA-AA1F-45A6-9588-2271918DC247-980x735.jpeg

Look again at your avatar.

It's Cosplay for Losers.

Odd. I still haven't a clue what these things are.

Is it making money for President Trump?

How do you sell out of a virtual item? These are "virtual trading cards" so you're paying $99 for nothing, really.

Yes, it's making money for Trump, and since it has nothing to do with his campaign, he can sell them worldwide, without the restriction regarding taking campaign funds from foreigners.

I tried to warn those voting for inflation loving and oil hating Biden, but they refused to listen

Maybe his higher taxes and hiring of about a hundred thousand new IRS agents will cheer them up.
Well they'll really love the way he's putting illegals in jobs all over the country while homeless people are roaming the streets.

Isn't there a law against human-trafficking and harboring fugitives?

I am trying to figure out why a supposed billionaire is hawking fake trading cards for $500k.

The same reason he has to depict himself as a muscle bound hero on them doing things he never had the balls to do in real life. It is all about having his ego stroked. And his worshipers are more than happy to do it, to the tune of $4,500,000

So what do you actually get if you fork over this $100 dollars?

I have many of these images on my computer just by reading reports about it. Several are on this thread.

Didn't cost me a dime

What a fucking scam...you dopes

I have to say, I have no words. How many out there have one?

Trump's NTF collection seems to have more value now than the US dollar

Then again, rocks on the side of the road can say the same thing.
Of course they are. :heehee: P.T. Barnam was right.

How do you sell out of a virtual item? These are "virtual trading cards" so you're paying $99 for nothing, really.

Yes, it's making money for Trump, and since it has nothing to do with his campaign, he can sell them worldwide, without the restriction regarding taking campaign funds from foreigners.

Glad to see you melting down over this, snowflake.

So what do you actually get if you fork over this $100 dollars?

I have many of these images on my computer just by reading reports about it. Several are on this thread.

Didn't cost me a dime

What a fucking scam...you dopes

It's good to see that it hurts you.

I have to say, I have no words. How many out there have one?

Trump's NTF collection seems to have more value now than the US dollar

Then again, rocks on the side of the road can say the same thing.
Not a big fan of NFTs......

Forum List

Back